Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 30 31 32 [33]
Author Topic: PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!  (Read 124374 times)
popdude731
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #480 on: June 17, 2017, 06:58:53 PM »

I added one character using this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOeMMUft44o&t=458s , and all I get is a blank character selection screen, and if I try to use a mode like event, my game freezes, I'm using hackless,could that be a problem? Please help!

Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

We shouldn't try to go back

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #481 on: March 20, 2019, 12:42:39 PM »

so I tried to use this one with dolphin and no luck, what do I actually need to run it there, like, do I use a virtual 2GB SD, or is this SDHC?, do I use the normal project m laucher with a specific configuration or gecko? (its been a long time away from brawl so I guess I might have forgot some stuff)

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Renowned Hacker Tutorial Writer Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #482 on: March 20, 2019, 07:40:45 PM »

Ah, I just about did that update alone, so I dunno if anyone else'd know for sure, but uh...
    I'd used virtual SD card for testing it out originally, I think it had 5GB, so it'd probably count for SDHC-- either SHOULD work, but I can't especially recall.
    Again for testing I just used Gecko.

What was the actual issue you had when trying it out? Just saying it doesn't work without specifics doesn't really explain anything.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

We shouldn't try to go back

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #483 on: March 20, 2019, 09:35:39 PM »

sorry, I should have checked your recent replies in the brawl expansion project thread first..
    it was the AXNextFrame setting.. and then this happened
    but yeah I saw your reply to that as well

Post Merge: March 20, 2019, 09:50:39 PM
    but now that we're on this, can you post the codes within the prebuilt gtc? I wanna keep on track which codes wil this build have
    « Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 09:50:39 PM by Kyouma » Logged

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Renowned Hacker Tutorial Writer Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #484 on: March 21, 2019, 02:35:51 PM »

Nope! Sorry I've no idea of what the codes actually are. For the most part they're the codes of the previous versions by Sirks and Pyotr and SammiHusky and such, but they didn't note what code was what either. I might look and try to figure what I can out at some point, but that would take a while

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Pages:  1 ... 30 31 32 [33]
    Print
    Jump to: