Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help with 14 slot cBliss code  (Read 1780 times)
DocStrange
Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 19, 2015, 03:08:47 PM »

I just have a couple of questions about the new version of Mewtwo2000's cBliss tool I'd like clarified (It would be great if he would add some readmes every now and then)

1) Do I name my pcs/pac files 00-12 and then name my 13th and 14th fit(char)dark and fit(char)fake?

2) Do I need to reorder the CSPs/RSPs and do I need to name the 13th and 14th slot something different (dark/fake?) or just continue the numbering?

3) Is there no way to change around the team colors? I thought I saw that this would be a feature but I may have misunderstood. I thought the tool would allow me to change which team color each costume is, not so much?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

lazierbeam
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 05:36:55 PM »

So the CSPs and RSPs will all work when added with Brawlbox, but for the 11th (12th for Sonic, Toon Link, and Ganondorf) thru 14th costume slots, the BPs and stock icons will instead display the ones for the next character?  Wonder what that means for Sonic...can he have matching BPs/stock icons for costumes 12-14 or do his just cycle back to Mario?

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: