Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How to get Nebulons Brawl 4 all (3.71) working on PAL versions of the game?  (Read 1120 times)
Milch1998
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: July 25, 2015, 08:03:49 AM »

im going to copy paste what i already asked nebulon (he said he knows nothing about PAL region discs):

"So i have downloaded all the stuff and did as you say, then tried starting it with gecko. gecko said to me: your game id is RSBP01. I guess this is because it is an european version of the game. i already tried changing the RSBE files to RSBP. but every time i try a new combination of RSBP and RSBE files, it either says no SD codes found or it finds them, applies them and then blackscreen. do you know which of the files containing RSBE i need to rename to RSBP? I already tried the following:
only the folder called RSBE renamed to RSBP -> no files found
only the RSBE01.gct renamed to RSBP01.gct -> blackscreen
all the .gct files called RSBE01 -> blackscreen
all the .gct files and the folder -> blackscreen
all the .gct files, the folder and the txt files -> blackscreen
only RSBE01.gct and the folder -> blackscreen
nothing -> no files found

so do you know which files need to be renamed to RSBP and whch i should let RSBE? and do i maybe need to edit any of the files? or will it simply not work for european (bought in germany) copys of the game.
more info:
i tried to launch the project m app too, but it either sends me back to the wii menu (every time gecko said there are no files) or blackscreens (every time gecko blackscreened too)
i deleted all custom stages (read about that somewhere, they were [censored]ty anyway)
i am using the homebrew channel
i have unlocked all characters in the standard SSBB
i have tried everything above with my 1.87 GB SD card
i also tried some of them with my 7.57 GB USB
both are formatted FAT32
i have no other brawl hacks installed"

meanwhile i also tried opening the text files and rewriting the RSBEs to RSBPs (right at the beginning of the text files) and then launching it with everything renamed -> blackscreen

Does someone here know how to get it working? or will it simply not work for me?
i hope i already gave all the info you need.

Lillith
Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 08:15:42 AM »

Currently there's no way to get BrawlEx to work with PAL.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: