Hey guys, haven't been active in a while. My old computer died from overheating and so I've been running with a cheap $100 laptop recently. But I've once again gotten my hands on a good laptop and am ready to begin working again! I'm doing this since a while ago I told someone I would rip stages for them and never got the chance to finish so now I'm going to be accepting requests to rip stuff from. Of course, I don't have every game that's available for the systems, so I can't exactly rip everything
but don't be afraid to request regardless!
Stages I'm currently ripping:
- Adventure Mushroom Kingdom (SSBM)
- Lylat System Venom (SSBM)
- Underground Maze+Link Battle Platform (SSBM)
- Black Knight Battle Area (Fire Emblem PoR)
- The Lost Heir Battle Map (Fire Emblem RD)
- Shadow Moses Island (MGS TTS)
- Final Battle (Luigi's Mansion)
When you request please tell me your preferred file format. I have 3DS Max 2010 and 2015 so I can save in those formats. Of course, I can also save in any format 3DSMax allows me to (.OBJ, .DAE, .FBX, ect.)
Here's an example of a rip from Luigi's Mansion. It's simply the forested area from the very beginning of the game.
Not going to post that one since it's just that area though.
When requesting please make sure you define exactly what you want. This thread serves a dual purpose, you can request stages you want me to make AND you can request for me to simply rip a stage for your own personal use. Of course, it takes much longer for me to make a stage myself and as such, if you request, please be patient.
EDIT: So, I have stages that I'm going to be working on for now. Requests for Model Rips are still open but for now stage requests are on hold (sort of, still request so I can consider it if you really want a stage in.)
The stages are (from post #18):
- Mushroom Kingdom Adventure (The one I'm Currently working on)
- King Bulblax's Arena
- Palgaea Shrine (May not finish, probably going to pass this one down to someone else once imported)
- Kongo Jungle (This is just going to be a fix as requested)
- Not a stage but considering the ease of it: Soul Calibur 2 Weapons (Likely not all of them)