Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Any good debuggers out there? Need some assistance!  (Read 1231 times)
KamiSquad_X
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: August 02, 2015, 01:41:48 PM »

First off, what's up smash community!  Grin

Ive been brawl hacking since early Syntax Error/Brawl+ days, yet I can't for the life of me get a good debugging session going. Maybe there's a program I'm missing that makes debugging oh so much easier.

(although I did use riivolution's riifs stream template to stream my brawl hax from my pc to my wii via internet which may help since I can see a realtime log on my pc of every file loaded up in brawl in order. As well as the dolphin emulator which does a similar job with its log as well. But both these methods are inconvenient because:
1. I may not have internet all the time to stream via riivo
And 2. My laptop is really old and cant run dolphin smoothly.)

So if anyone knows anything to help me debug or anyone willing to help debug for me ill give you my brawl pac and we could collab. As a bonus if you have any knowledge on wiimfii (the custom online server) we could play test/play competitively for fun.  Wink

That's about it. My brawl pac is mostly completed btw so also expect a public release in the near future (hopefully we recieve more assistance to help speed up said process. But its definitely on its way as it is)

So that's about it.

Thanks bros. Smash community ftw! <3

(EDIT: I found an option in gecko os that says debugger mode or something but enabling does nothing to my knowledge, or is it only to be used with usb gecko or something like that? Idk.. Any info on the subject is much apprrciated.)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 02:56:12 PM by -X-77 » Logged

ziggyhacks
Newbie Kitten

Always watching.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 03:57:08 PM »

Hey dude! I might debug for you if you're still interested... AWESOME 2.0!

The world revolves around skill.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: