Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: who is your favorite character?
shadow queen
Rosalina
Lina
Celestria
Peach
Cherry
Daisy
Pinkasha
Bluella
Tiara
Amy Rose
Saria
Candy
Kitana
Mileena
Zeahja
Beahja
White Mage
Linkara
Zelda
Lumetta and Lomu
Rosanda
Luna
Haley
Hilaria Hartz
Caitlyn
Kaily
Lana
Dandy
Zelia
Lesbina
Karisha
Brandy
Lumara and Lumo
Xatavra
Lucina
Palutena
Harp
Jade
Tanya
Flashy
Blaze
Ganondora
Twilight Zelda
Stirala
Violet
Sinclaira
Angeline
Shadow Princess
Lili Popper

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 16
Author Topic: Super Smash Sisters Final Conflict (model help needed)  (Read 106212 times)
Samyatang
Mega Kitten

Everything Is Peachy

View Profile Awards
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2015, 06:22:54 PM »

That's great.  Grin I've made a moveset idea for her, and I hope it's not over-the-top. I tried to keep it as reasonable as possible as far as basic hacks go. I also referenced animations some of the attacks can use to make life easier. Of course, there might have to be a few new animations, but idk. Let me know if this moveset is too much. Smiley

THINGS I SHOULD MENTION
Can’t float-
Is light-
Is fast+
Fast attack recovery, but slow startup
High jumper+
Power character+
She is not athletic-
Flara hovers instead of running
She mostly relies on power in combat rather than physical attacks
The Fires won’t be very prominent in her moveset

The Attack Guide

SPECIALS

B SPECIAL
FIRE ROULETTE
With each time you do this, there will be a different effect, depending on the color of the Fire, and there are three for this attack. Flara will twirl her wand out in front of her with a simple command, and the Fire will spawn from her wand and spin in sync, before shooting out a mid-range projectile, then disappearing again. The standard Amber Fire will spit out three fireballs in three directions; one in the middle, one upward, and one downward, dealing about 3% damage I’d say. The Ice Blue Fire will spit out blue ice spheres in the same pattern as the Amber Fire, but this does 6% damage, and can potentially freeze opponents, usually when at high damage. Finally, the Gray Fire will spit out three rocks in the same previous pattern. The rocks do 12% damage, being the strongest move in the roulette. (Animation: Swing3)

B SIDE SPECIAL
FIRE BEAM
Flara does a simple jab with her wand to command a Fire, to send it in a quick, blazing beam of fire. Fire Beam hits multiple times, and it is only done with an Amber Fire. This attack is her longest ranged attack, and damage is good, but not a reliable KO move, as it has little knockback growth. (Animation: SwingDash)

UP B SPECIAL
AMBER RING
Flara turns an Amber Fire into a ring of fire, and launches herself out of the middle, set ablaze in Fire, like a giant fireball, going upwards in an arch (like Rosalina’s Up Special in SSB4.) Doesn’t go extremely high, but fair enough. This attack is good for doing damage while recovering, too. After the Fireball initiation, she goes in a helpless state. (Animations: For the imitation, she uses JumpF, and for the rest of the attack, she uses ItemScrew.)

DOWN B SPECIAL
BOULDER BOUNCE
With a Gray Fire aside her, she does a slamming gesture with her wand and body, to command the Fire to turn itself into a big boulder, slamming into the ground and potentially burying opponents. (Animation: HeavyThrowLw)

STANDARD ATTACKS

A, A
A fiery swing with her wand. Another swing of her wand with a burst of fire. (Animations: Attack12, Swing1)

FORWARD TILT
Uses Peach’s Forward Aerial animation but on the ground. Flara swings her hand which is covered in fire.

UP TILT
Flara shoots a burst of fire upwards, using the same animation as Peach’s Up Tilt.

DOWN TILT
Flara does Peach’s Down Tilt animation, but commands a big burst of fire to emerge from the ground. Used to pop opponents into the air and to slightly startle opponents too.

DASH A
Flara practically turns into a blazing torpedo, to travel a fair distance in front of her. The move starts at a normal speed, but the move ends rather slowly. (Animation: DamageFlyRoll, but forward instead of straight up)

SMASHES

SIDE SMASH
FIRE FLARE
Flara tosses a huge burst of fire out in front of her, using Peach’s forward item throw animation. Does good damage, and it gets opponents caught with multiple bursts of fire

DOWN SMASH
MAGMA PROTECTION
Flara uses Peach’s crouching animation, and two pillars of blazing magma comes out of the ground on both sides of her, and she’s engulfed in fire. Does minimal damage, and is used as a move that protects her rather than for real damage.

UP SMASH
BLAZING HALO
Flara closes her eyes and releases a ring of fire from her head that blazes and takes the opponent upward. (Like Rosalina’s Up Tilt/Up Aerial in SSB4)

AERIALS

NEUTRAL AIR
Flara engulfs herself in a fireball that can potentially pull opponents inward and get them caught in it. (Animation: ItemScrew)

FORWARD AIR
Flara practically makes a flamethrower out of her hands a shoots a gust of fire out of them in a downward arch, using the same animation as Peach’s Neutral B, but of course, without the Toad.

UP AIR
Same as her Up Smash, just in the air

BACKWARD AIR
Shoots a fiery blast backwards to propel herself forwards a bit. (Animation: SmashThrowAirB)

DOWN AERIAL
Flara shoots a very strong blast of fire downwards with her hands. In fact, it's so strong, it propels her upwards a little bit each time she does this. (Animation: LightThrowAirLw)

GRABS

Flara uses Peach’s grab animation.

PUMMEL
Same as Peach

FORWARD THROW
Roughly tosses the opponent in front of her (HeavyThrowF)

UPWARD THROW
Slightly struggling to do so, Flara throws the opponent upwards. (Animation: HeavyThrowHi)

BACKWARD THROW
Using her wand, Flara throws the opponent effortlessly behind her. (Animation: LightThrowDrop)

DOWNWARD THROW
Flara levitates the opponent with her wand and tosses them into ground

FINAL SMASH
Flara closes her eyes and lifts her hands above her head, as the Fires of all colors then spawn from her and go high into the air. (Amber, Ice Blue, Gray, Yellow, Pink, White.) They then get in a line high into the air, and then they all turn into a giant beam of energy and elements (Amber Fire turns into a huge beam of fire, Ice Blue Fire turns into a huge beam of ice, Gray Fire turns into a bunch of rocks and dirt, Yellow Fire turns into a beam of electricity, Pink Fire turns into a beam of hearts, and White Fire turns into a beam of light.) Really, this Final Smash is just a huge energy takedown, and it can juggle the opponents, burn them, bury them, shock them, stun them, freeze them, plant a Lip’s Stick Flower on their heads, etc., but Flara is idle during this Final Smash until it’s over. (This can be changed if this is too much.)

TAUNTS

UP TAUNT
Flara blows a kiss and summons hearts from her hand and a single Pink Fire in front of her, as it twirls then disappears into hearts. (Animation: Final. Uses Peach’s last animation from her Final Smash.)

SIDE TAUNT
Flara scratches her head. (Wait5)

DOWN TAUNT
Flara waves to the screen. (Using the Win1 animation.)

OTHERS

ENTRANCE
Flara appears out of a burst of fire, whilst fistpumping. (Using the ItemAssist animation.)

WIN1
Attempts to roll in all athletic-like, but ultimately ends up tripping and falling on her rear end. (SlipEscapeF into SlipDown, then SlipWait.)

WIN2
Flara excitedly twirls and throws her hand in the air. (SmashThrowHi)

WIN3
Does Peach’s second jump animation, and then goes into her floating animation, with the six Fires posing with her, three Fires on each side. (Animations: Fuwafuwa, JumpAerialF.)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 04:05:58 PM by Samyatang » Logged

Tyshy
Lol Kitten

Super Smash Sisters Creator

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #91 on: December 12, 2015, 02:31:50 AM »

That's great.  Grin I've made a moveset idea for her, and I hope it's not over-the-top. I tried to keep it as reasonable as possible as far as basic hacks go. I also referenced animations some of the attacks can use to make life easier. Of course, there might have to be a few new animations, but idk. Let me know if this moveset is too much. Smiley

THINGS I SHOULD MENTION
    Can’t float-
    Is light-
    Is fast+
    Fast attack recovery, but slow startup
    High jumper+
    Power character+
    She is not athletic-
    Flara hovers instead of running
    She mostly relies on power in combat rather than physical attacks
    The Fires won’t be very prominent in her moveset

The Attack Guide

SPECIALS

B SPECIAL
    FIRE ROULETTE
    With each time you do this, there will be a different effect, depending on the color of the Fire, and there are three for this attack. Flara will twirl her wand out in front of her with a simple command, and the Fire will spawn from her wand and spin in sync, before shooting out a mid-range projectile, then disappearing again. The standard Amber Fire will spit out three fireballs in three directions; one in the middle, one upward, and one downward, dealing about 3% damage I’d say. The Ice Blue Fire will spit out blue ice spheres in the same pattern as the Amber Fire, but this does 6% damage, and can potentially freeze opponents, usually when at high damage. Finally, the Gray Fire will spit out three rocks in the same previous pattern. The rocks do 12% damage, being the strongest move in the roulette. (Animation: Swing3)

B SIDE SPECIAL
    FIRE BEAM
    Flara does a simple jab with her wand to command a Fire, to send it in a quick, blazing beam of fire. Fire Beam hits multiple times, and it is only done with an Amber Fire. This attack is her longest ranged attack, and damage is good, but not a reliable KO move, as it has little knockback growth. (Animation: SwingDash)

UP B SPECIAL
    AMBER RING
    Flara turns an Amber Fire into a ring of fire, and launches herself out of the middle, set ablaze in Fire, like a giant fireball, going upwards in an arch (like Rosalina’s Up Special in SSB4.) Doesn’t go extremely high, but fair enough. This attack is good for doing damage while recovering, too. After the Fireball initiation, she goes in a helpless state. (Animations: For the imitation, she uses JumpF, and for the rest of the attack, she uses ItemScrew.)

DOWN B SPECIAL
    BOULDER BOUNCE
    With a Gray Fire aside her, she does a slamming gesture with her wand and body, to command the Fire to turn itself into a big boulder, slamming into the ground and potentially burying opponents. (Animation: HeavyThrowLw)

STANDARD ATTACKS

A, A
    A fiery swing with her wand. Another swing of her wand with a burst of fire. (Animations: Attack12, Swing1)

FORWARD TILT
    Uses Peach’s Forward Aerial animation but on the ground. Flara swings her hand which is covered in fire.

UP TILT
    Flara shoots a burst of fire upwards, using the same animation as Peach’s Up Tilt.

DOWN TILT
    Flara does Peach’s Down Tilt animation, but commands a big burst of fire to emerge from the ground. Used to pop opponents into the air and to slightly startle opponents too.

DASH A
    Flara practically turns into a blazing torpedo, to travel a fair distance in front of her. The move starts at a normal speed, but the move ends rather slowly. (Animation: DamageFlyRoll, but forward instead of straight up)

SMASHES

SIDE SMASH
    FIRE FLARE
    Flara tosses a huge burst of fire out in front of her, using Peach’s forward item throw animation. Does good damage, and it gets opponents caught with multiple bursts of fire

DOWN SMASH
    MAGMA PROTECTION
    Flara uses Peach’s crouching animation, and two pillars of blazing magma comes out of the ground on both sides of her, and she’s engulfed in fire. Does minimal damage, and is used as a move that protects her rather than for real damage.

UP SMASH
    BLAZING HALO
    Flara closes her eyes and releases a ring of fire from her head that blazes and takes the opponent upward. (Like Rosalina’s Up Tilt/Up Aerial in SSB4)

AERIALS

NEUTRAL AIR
    Flara engulfs herself in a fireball that can potentially pull opponents inward and get them caught in it. (Animation: ItemScrew)

FORWARD AIR
    Flara practically makes a flamethrower out of her hands a shoots a gust of fire out of them in a downward arch, using the same animation as Peach’s Neutral B, but of course, without the Toad.

UP AIR
    Same as her Up Smash, just in the air

BACKWARD AIR
    Shoots a fiery blast backwards to propel herself forwards a bit. (Animation: SmashThrowAirB)

DOWN AERIAL
    Flara shoots a very strong blast of fire downwards with her hands. In fact, it's so strong, it propels her upwards a little bit each time she does this. (Animation: LightThrowAirLw)

GRABS

Flara uses Peach’s grab animation.

PUMMEL
    Same as Peach

FORWARD THROW
    Roughly tosses the opponent in front of her (HeavyThrowF)

UPWARD THROW
    Slightly struggling to do so, Flara throws the opponent upwards. (Animation: HeavyThrowHi)

BACKWARD THROW
    Using her wand, Flara throws the opponent effortlessly behind her. (Animation: LightThrowDrop)

DOWNWARD THROW
    Flara levitates the opponent with her wand and tosses them into ground

FINAL SMASH
    Flara closes her eyes and lifts her hands above her head, as the Fires of all colors then spawn from her and go high into the air. (Amber, Ice Blue, Gray, Yellow, Pink, White.) They then get in a line high into the air, and then they all turn into a giant beam of energy and elements (Amber Fire turns into a huge beam of fire, Ice Blue Fire turns into a huge beam of ice, Gray Fire turns into a bunch of rocks and dirt, Yellow Fire turns into a beam of electricity, Pink Fire turns into a beam of hearts, and White Fire turns into a beam of light.) Really, this Final Smash is just a huge energy takedown, and it can juggle the opponents, burn them, bury them, shock them, stun them, freeze them, plant a Lip’s Stick Flower on their heads, etc., but Flara is idle during this Final Smash until it’s over. (This can be changed if this is too much.)

TAUNTS

UP TAUNT
    Flara blows a kiss and summons hearts from her hand and a single Pink Fire in front of her, as it twirls then disappears into hearts. (Animation: Final. Uses Peach’s last animation from her Final Smash.)

SIDE TAUNT
    Flara scratches her head. (Wait5)

DOWN TAUNT
    Flara waves to the screen. (Using the Win1 animation.)

OTHERS

ENTRANCE
    Flara appears out of a burst of fire, whilst fistpumping. (Using the ItemAssist animation.)

WIN1
    Attempts to roll in all athletic-like, but ultimately ends up tripping and falling on her rear end. (SlipEscapeF into SlipDown, then SlipWait.)

WIN2
    Flara excitedly twirls and throws her hand in the air. (SmashThrowHi)

WIN3
    Does Peach’s second jump animation, and then goes into her floating animation, with the six Fires posing with her, three Fires on each side. (Animations: Fuwafuwa, JumpAerialF.)
    thanks this helps a lot also here she is

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Samyatang
    Mega Kitten

Everything Is Peachy

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #92 on: December 12, 2015, 09:56:27 AM »

thanks this helps a lot also here she is

Wow, I love it! She looks amazing! Those gems/earrings are perfectly spot on, too! Azn

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #93 on: December 12, 2015, 02:57:02 PM »

Wow, I love it! She looks amazing! Those gems/earrings are perfectly spot on, too! Azn
    thanks I'm glad you like it Cheesy

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Samyatang
    Mega Kitten

Everything Is Peachy

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #94 on: December 12, 2015, 03:10:47 PM »

When will V2 be released? My hype is definitely real for it. Cheesy

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #95 on: December 12, 2015, 03:48:53 PM »

When will V2 be released? My hype is definitely real for it. Cheesy
    at the moment I don't really know, its a lot that still needs to be done but it wont be too long

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #96 on: December 14, 2015, 10:23:47 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdvZgrbUDXA

Samyatang
    Mega Kitten

Everything Is Peachy

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #97 on: December 19, 2015, 04:53:19 PM »

Hey, I just had this idea pop up in my head. Since Evoni won't be in the game, I thought it would be cool if Flara had an alt that made her colors look like Evoni's. But don't worry about it if it'll be too much work, 'cuz it's just a small palette swap idea that I had in my head. xD

EDIT: Just wanted to see how this looked, so I palette-swapped a drawing of Flara to give her Evoni's colors.
    « Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 07:56:14 PM by Samyatang » Logged

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #98 on: December 24, 2015, 08:48:38 PM »

Hey, I just had this idea pop up in my head. Since Evoni won't be in the game, I thought it would be cool if Flara had an alt that made her colors look like Evoni's. But don't worry about it if it'll be too much work, 'cuz it's just a small palette swap idea that I had in my head. xD

EDIT: Just wanted to see how this looked, so I palette-swapped a drawing of Flara to give her Evoni's colors.
    looks very nice ill make it soon

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #99 on: January 12, 2016, 11:35:24 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHFGiVW-OOo

heres a update, for more updates please like the smash sisters page on facebook, and subscribe to me on youtube I post more there Smiley

Samyatang
    Mega Kitten

Everything Is Peachy

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #100 on: January 12, 2016, 04:43:02 PM »

Wow! V2 looks amazing! Especially Flara. I'm really excited for V2. Will it be out sometime this month, or next month (or later than that?) Azn Also, can you make a video showing off Flara in a battle? I would love to see how her moveset turned out. Smiley
    « Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 11:23:02 PM by Samyatang » Logged

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #101 on: January 15, 2016, 08:36:31 PM »

Wow! V2 looks amazing! Especially Flara. I'm really excited for V2. Will it be out sometime this month, or next month (or later than that?) Azn Also, can you make a video showing off Flara in a battle? I would love to see how her moveset turned out. Smiley
    thanks ill upload one when I can, and V2 should be out by next month I just have to finalize the roster

Post Merge: January 16, 2016, 12:10:19 PM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MegFTiVmR-k
    « Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 12:10:19 PM by tyshy » Logged

Samyatang
    Mega Kitten

Everything Is Peachy

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #102 on: January 17, 2016, 07:36:37 PM »

That's great! Anyway, keep up the amazing work. Cheesy

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #103 on: January 17, 2016, 08:18:57 PM »

That's great! Anyway, keep up the amazing work. Cheesy
    thanks

Samyatang
    Mega Kitten

Everything Is Peachy

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #104 on: January 24, 2016, 12:47:21 PM »

I've seen Flara and whoa, I gotta say, I'm impressed! She looks so amazing in-game! Cheesy I was just wondering, is that her full moveset, or is there some things you still have to add?

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 16
    Print
    Jump to: