Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3
Author Topic: xXZythXFinityXx's Animation Bank: .....  (Read 17458 times)
xXZythXfinintyXx
Advanced Kitten

Meh...whateves

View Profile Awards
« on: September 02, 2015, 01:02:50 PM »

Update! Progress will be temporarily put on hold for about a month. I'm leaving one job and going to another that, basically pays double, but occupies more time. In other words:
-New laptop coming to work on mods at a much faster and more reliable pace
-Better software
-Getting around to learning PSA (finally)
-Going to school for 3D Animation (self explanatory)

So, when I return to this thread with an update, It will be COMPLETELY revamped with headers, images, categories etc.. All animations will be revamped, linked to the vault and, completed upon release as well as posted in this thread
~THANK YOU FOR THE PATIENCE AND I PROMISE THAT I WILL NOT FORSAKEN ANY OF YOU, I SWEAR IT~

OUTDATED

This thread will be something that I've never seen done on KC-MM Forums, but I would still like to do.

Character Animation Requests!

Rules:

Rule #1: Must provide model (.PCS/.PAC Files Only Please) (at least a decently rigged/ able to get the job done one), Motionetc. File for character(s) as well as (optional) references to aid better understanding of desired animation

Rule #2: One request per user until I finish their first request (Animations take time, please try not to get impatient, and they will not take super long)

Rule #3: Piggybacking off of my above point, if I do not finish said animation within one week, then you are allowed to:
1. Add another animation request on top of the requested one
2. Bug me as much as you'd like until I release the completed version to you
3. Spread the word that I'm bad at time (Which I won't be Wink)
4. Demand immediate file(s) of your request to check my progress to see if I am truly working hard, or hardly working

Rule #4 If you do not like the animation result, you can resubmit your request with a reference for better understanding/a different attempt from a different perspective

SideNotes:
-I use Brawlbox (Latest) to animate and export the animations as said files (.Chr0)
-I have heard that Keyframes (The Yellow Boxes In between Frames) takes up file size which could be a potential issue. I currently do not know how to clean those up and make file size smaller, so if there is a tutorial/you can inform me of such, please do.

Animation Requests will come in three form:

Referenced Requests
Requests will be made, how the animation is done does not have to be specific, as long as the referenced animation is understood in some form.

Exact Referenced Requests
Requests will be made, however, with the reference provided, the animation must be SOLELY exact to the best of ability in order to replicate reference.

Freestyle (Referenced) Requests
Self explanatory, Requests will be made, anything is acceptable (Reference is optional)
Warning: You cannot complain about the result of the animation with these type of requests. All you can do is resubmit it in order to get a second crack at it.

GFX (Referenced) Requests BETA!
Requests will be made, HOWEVER:
-I have no knowledge of swapping GFX Models out mid Frame(s) in Brawlbox
-You must provide the GFX Model (Reference Optioanl)
-If it has no bones to animate, then I can only make it do the following:
1. Spin or Rotate
2. Move in a selected order
3. Teleport (Flash) back and forth
4. Hover (Float) in place either Diagonally, Horizontally, Vertically, Clockwise or Counter Clockwise in a positioning
-If there are Tutorials for this, feel free to link me to them, and i'll try my best to take the learning curve

Animation Sample(s):

Dr. Mario (Semi-De-Cloned)
Maintenance

Oot Ganondorf
Wait 1:

Wait 2:

Wait 3:

Spark Attack (Project Ganondorf Video):

Geno
Wait 1 Animation (Completely Fan Made, No Reference)

Wait 2 Animation (Again, Fanmaed sinc most of his moves are)

Walk

And I am now open for business. Feel free to give feedback, as well as check back later for OP Update.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 11:30:35 PM by xXZythXfinintyXx » Logged

I......don't have a sig.....

omegafalcon
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 08:38:26 PM »

Do you do GFX aswell, for example, if I requested to have Totodile(Squirtle) have Piplups surf attack would you add the GFX aswell?

[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

Afterthought
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 10:52:25 PM »

Do you have any work you can show so people can get an idea of the quality of the animations they will be getting?

so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

xXZythXfinintyXx
    Advanced Kitten

Meh...whateves

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 11:43:47 PM »

Do you do GFX aswell, for example, if I requested to have Totodile(Squirtle) have Piplups surf attack would you add the GFX aswell?
    Well, If GFXs have bones and you can provide the model, I'll see what I can do as far as GFXs go. However, I am not sure how to swap them in mid animation, so right now I will have to say that I can try, and later add GFX as a Beta Section.

EDIT:
    OP will be updated with Animation samples as well as
    GFX & GFX Referenced Requests ("Beta") (Since i'm not entirely sure of the outcome)

Do you have any work you can show so people can get an idea of the quality of the animations they will be getting?

Yes, I have a few that I can show off, but with my only knowledge being in Animations and CSPs, I have to ask if you know how to generate Brawlbox .GIF images? If not, I can provide ingame footage of some via YouTube (with crappy camcorder quality) until I learn such.

EDIT:
    I actually didn't realize that Brawlbox has an GIF generator. Scratch that, i'll update OP with Samples (spoilers).
    « Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 12:45:45 AM by xXZythXfinintyXx » Logged

omegafalcon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 07:16:40 AM »

Great!

As for BrawlBox gifs, this is the directory for the most recent version of BB:
    Option->Take Screenshot->To Animtated Gif.

xXZythXfinintyXx
    Advanced Kitten

Meh...whateves

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 10:58:20 AM »

Great!

As for BrawlBox gifs, this is the directory for the most recent version of BB:
    Option->Take Screenshot->To Animtated Gif.
    Yes, i tried doing that, and when i went to view the .gif it looked incomplete

omegafalcon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 06:19:30 PM »

Well, I've never actually used it before so I cant help you with that part.

Blueblur22
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: September 08, 2015, 01:41:25 PM »

I have a request:

I'm having trouble matching Samus 1st jump animation in brawl box to match her jump animation in psa. Example is at 14 secs in the vid:
    <a href="http://youtu.be/NwTTuvAC9Jk?t=14s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/NwTTuvAC9Jk?t=14s</a>

xXZythXfinintyXx
    Advanced Kitten

Meh...whateves

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: September 13, 2015, 02:02:18 PM »

I have a request:

I'm having trouble matching Samus 1st jump animation in brawl box to match her jump animation in psa. Example is at 14 secs in the vid:
    http://youtu.be/NwTTuvAC9Jk?t=14s

Are you saying that you would like to give Samus the canonical multi jumps? That looks more like a GFX or PSA problem (as far as PSAing goes, i'm sorry to tell you that i cannon help you). Sorry if i'm not understanding what you're asking, but could you maybe explain it better?

Blueblur22
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: September 14, 2015, 06:24:31 PM »

Are you saying that you would like to give Samus the canonical multi jumps? That looks more like a GFX or PSA problem (as far as PSAing goes, i'm sorry to tell you that i cannon help you). Sorry if i'm not understanding what you're asking, but could you maybe explain it better?

At 14 seconds in the video if you look closely at the first jump Samus doesn't roll into a ball but does his normal jumping animation. But then if you look at the jumps after the 1st one he rolls into a ball and the animation finally matches the gfx of the screw attack. The problem I am having is that I want the 1st jump animation to match up with the screw attack the same way the second and consecutive jumps afterwards match up with it.

xXZythXfinintyXx
    Advanced Kitten

Meh...whateves

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: September 15, 2015, 09:28:49 AM »

At 14 seconds in the video if you look closely at the first jump Samus doesn't roll into a ball but does his normal jumping animation. But then if you look at the jumps after the 1st one he rolls into a ball and the animation finally matches the gfx of the screw attack. The problem I am having is that I want the 1st jump animation to match up with the screw attack the same way the second and consecutive jumps afterwards match up with it.
    I understand what you're saying, I was explaining that it may sound like a gfx problem rather than an animation problem (and i have no idea about grafix). Anyhow, just send the file for her moves my way and i'll see what i can do. It also sounds like this can be fixed by simply copying her second jump animation to her first jump.

Blueblur22
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: September 16, 2015, 10:45:48 AM »

OK here is the link:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f837rep9yp9jn9l/AADDqX4J88_ooj0adWccamoja?dl=0

xXZythXfinintyXx
    Advanced Kitten

Meh...whateves

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: September 16, 2015, 03:32:30 PM »

Yep, that's a GFX/PSA problem mate. It has nothing to do with animations. Sorry. I even tried to open Samus' moveset in Brawlbox to see if i could just copy the jump PSA stuff and it crashes the program everytime. Sorry :/

Blueblur22
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: September 16, 2015, 07:15:35 PM »

Ok thanks for trying anyway

xXZythXfinintyXx
    Advanced Kitten

Meh...whateves

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: September 16, 2015, 07:52:11 PM »

Ok thanks for trying anyway