Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: I take Moveset Requests  (Read 15458 times)
HaloFanODST
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: September 27, 2015, 08:12:45 PM »

Is that the green blast?

Oh, yes. The green blast is called Fuel Rod.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

MichaelR
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: September 27, 2015, 08:16:34 PM »

Alright. If you could PM me some more ideas of attacks and damage. Just so I know what you want.

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: September 27, 2015, 09:30:40 PM »

Thing is I can do any PSA I just need a model.

Do you have any examples of your work that you can share?

so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

SmashingBro777
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: September 27, 2015, 11:34:01 PM »

Depends, I keep all my work personal, and scrap ideas and stuff when I am not liking it anymore. I know I am good at it though. I have not really made that my many characters outside of the original characters, I missed them till they weren't recognizable I have done some OC's but I usually work on edits that make a character different. Eg: Swordless Ike. If you are skeptical that's okay. Just move on. You will miss out.

Post Merge: September 27, 2015, 11:38:25 PM
    This is my second account by the way. And if your willing to provide swaddle dee model then I will do it. I promise you I am better than you think.
    « Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 11:38:25 PM by SmashingBro777 » Logged

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: September 27, 2015, 11:45:59 PM »

Do you have any examples of your work that you can share?
    ^This.
    I'm usually against his attitude, but he's right.
    You should show us some of your own projects. There's nothing on your vault.

No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.

SmashingBro777
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: September 28, 2015, 12:16:36 AM »

Guys seriously I just made an account earlier to help out that Zss Buff person on the vault. Just please be patient and I will show you the finished product too. I literally have been doing this for 2 years now. Hunter will be ready soon in like a week.

Post Merge: September 28, 2015, 12:40:08 AM
    Honestly guys if I'm interested in a project I will complete it very fast. Hunter and Shovel Knight interest me. I needed inspiration not to be shot down.
    « Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 12:40:08 AM by SmashingBro777 » Logged

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: September 28, 2015, 03:55:54 AM »

I'm usually against his attitude, but he's right.

Wow, that was incredibly irrelevant and unnecessary. Excellent work.

so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: September 28, 2015, 11:34:31 AM »

Guys seriously I just made an account earlier to help out that Zss Buff person on the vault. Just please be patient and I will show you the finished product too. I literally have been doing this for 2 years now. Hunter will be ready soon in like a week.

Post Merge: September 28, 2015, 12:40:08 AM
    Honestly guys if I'm interested in a project I will complete it very fast. Hunter and Shovel Knight interest me. I needed inspiration not to be shot down.

However, we need to know some of your work.
    If you've done something before, post it so we can see it/use it.

MichaelR
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: September 30, 2015, 10:04:21 PM »

Guys I am extremely sorry, but I am helping out Nebulon on his Brawl 4 All Ex Pack. I am putting these mods on hold for now, though I have started Hunter and Shovel Knight, I might ask to add them into Brawl 4 All. Thanks for understanding.

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

Voted "Best Guest for Campfires".

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen KCMM Veteran 128-bit Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: October 01, 2015, 12:53:46 PM »

So you make a thread to whine for attention, are given ideas for PSAs despite not having a single mod in your repertoire, you have absolutely NOTHING to show for it in the entirety of this thread, and now you're "helping" Nebulon on a pack.

I'm going to have to call you out on your bull[censored], there's not much to put on hold when nothing was done in the first place.

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

MichaelR
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: October 01, 2015, 06:18:13 PM »

First of all, I was not 'whining', yes I was given ideas, so what if I don't have a mod? I just started an account recently. I did start the PSA's in fact, and I am helping Nebulon on Brawl 4 All. I am still doing them, I will probably add them into Brawl 4 All, I am just doing [Top Secret] first. Just leave if you don't care you feel the need to try and put others down because you have nothing better to do.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: October 01, 2015, 07:46:38 PM »

First of all, I was not 'whining', yes I was given ideas, so what if I don't have a mod? I just started an account recently. I did start the PSA's in fact, and I am helping Nebulon on Brawl 4 All. I am still doing them, I will probably add them into Brawl 4 All, I am just doing [Top Secret] first. Just leave if you don't care you feel the need to try and put others down because you have nothing better to do.

However, he's right.
    You don't have any single mod, you made people ask requests, and you suddenly "have" to work for Nebulon and cancel the requests you accepted.

What if I ask Nebulon? If he says no, then LC-DDM is right.

Ebola16
    Importer of Dreams
    Boss Kitten

Brawl R&D // Dolphin Emulator Dev

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: October 01, 2015, 11:33:39 PM »

...Or you could go with the requester who doesn't care about your previous works as long as you can satisfy my request.
    Mixamo Skeleton PSA
    Shameless plug^

Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
    I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 10, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

MichaelR
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: October 02, 2015, 06:02:04 PM »

Sure, go ahead and ask Nebulon I would be glad. And thanks Ebola16, I got this PM me.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: October 02, 2015, 08:38:43 PM »

Yes, I contacted him.

The purpose of the thread is to provide moveset ideas, so I did, but through pm, as I felt some of the things I'm working on could use some help (I just didn't want to make those things public yet as I like to have a few edits people didn't see coming yet in the build).

Everything he's saying is true, and while he doesn't have any examples of work on the site, we messaged back and forth about some of the things I needed help with, and I have no doubt in my mind that he knows his stuff. The problem is that the things in particular are a secret... so I can't be persuaded into revealing what they are, but if my dedication to the community means anything to anyone, then please believe me.

Anything he works on in the build he can choose to release if he wishes, or people can see his work once the newest version of my build gets put up for download.

I've worked with other people who had no releases on the Vault who were excellent with PSA like Itman and Batman64. Both of them had no PSA mods before helping me, but they still knew their stuff and I learned a lot from both of them and they're responsible for a lot of the PSA work done in the current version of Brawl. Not everyone who joins the site starts with a portfolio, hell I modded Brawl for 2 years with BB and PSA before I made an account and sharing any of my edits, but rest assured, if MichaelR works with me then I guarantee you'll see his talent as a part of my build, and in anything he decides to release on his own.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4
    Print
    Jump to: