Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Project M skin crashes game?  (Read 1464 times)
ThuggoTheClown
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 03, 2015, 03:24:27 AM »

Everytime I play on my more recent modded PM 3.5 netplay build, the sonic jet set radio costume crashes my game. It used to work just fine (before I modded it more, I've added different costumes to sonic but always kept the jet set skin)! Other costumes for sonic also crashes, fitsonic06 and 07 both crash the game aswell (it doesnt seem to matter what skins are there, or in the fitsonic08 slot either).

I'm wondering if it could be some other file somehow that makes them crash? Because I've redownloaded 3.5 just for the jet set radio skin to make sure I didnt do anything to [censored] it up, I place it into my modded 3.5 folder, i rebuild the iso, and when i select it and go into a stage it crashes. If anyone knows the solution to this it would be much appreciated! I've been trying to find someway to fix this for a while, and its been a bother for months. Sorry if it's obvious or I didn't explain this well enough

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 02:55:33 PM »

When you "modded" it, you didn't change any files called "FitSonic.pac" or "FitSonicMotionEtc.pac", did you? Because if so, that's likely why.

ThuggoTheClown
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 06:10:30 PM »

When you "modded" it, you didn't change any files called "FitSonic.pac" or "FitSonicMotionEtc.pac", did you? Because if so, that's likely why.

You were right! I changed his motionetc.pac to give him a new taunt, but unfortunately that seems to cause the crash! I can live without it, though. Thank you for your help!

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 08:43:11 PM »

No problem! Glad I could help! Smiley

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: