Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How to Put Classic Wario Costumes Over Biker Slots?  (Read 1436 times)
ToddL
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 07, 2015, 05:51:47 PM »

Is there a workaround that makes it possible to put a costume made for classic Wario over one of his biker slots?

ABloodyCanadian
Ellipsis Abuser…
Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 02:21:31 PM »

Wario has about twice the amount of costumes compared to the rest of the cast... Meaning the double numbers at the end of each costume PAC/PCS file exceed what most characters have. Biker/Classic Costumes included.

ToddL
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 10:39:00 PM »

Wario has about twice the amount of costumes compared to the rest of the cast... Meaning the double numbers at the end of each costume PAC/PCS file exceed what most characters have. Biker/Classic Costumes included.
    I'm afraid I don't understand what you're trying to tell me.  I am aware that Wario has additional costume slots but I don't understand how it relates to the question I asked.  Let me give an example of what I'm trying to accomplish, maybe that will make things more clear:

How can I put Zombie Wario overtop of Wario's blue biker slot?  Zombie Wario was made over classic Wario so putting it over a biker slot will cause a freeze but I've heard there is a workaround for this.  Do you know if such a workaround exists?

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: