Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How do I load the SSBB Goku mod?  (Read 2457 times)
LifeMushroom
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 12, 2015, 09:38:36 AM »

So I saw this AMAZING mod of Goku in SSBB.
The link is over here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209833

I have no idea where to start when installing it. (What folders do I put it in, where to extract, etc)

I already have the Homebrew Channel and Riivolution installed on my Wii, as I am a NSMBW modder.

You can find a screenshot of my SD Card's file listing here: http://prntscr.com/8qhiu0

Thanks!

ABloodyCanadian
Ellipsis Abuser…
Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 10:49:37 AM »

I have a couple questions for you...

Do you use Gecko or Riivolution to load Brawl? If I had to guess, you're most likely running Riivolution. If that is the case, does your GCT File contain the File Patch Code? Gecko Users need this to load mods off their SD Card, Riivolution users don't since it comes with a File Patch Code already. Having one in their GCT File would cancel each other out.

To make the mod work in Brawl after making sure you're running Brawl Correctly. You need to put the files in the following directory...

private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/pit/*Insert Mod Files Here*

Specifically, what should be in this folder is a bunch of PAC files, and PCS files. The names of the files also matter. But that's not really an issue since the files are already named correctly, looking at the file now.

If you wanna go to Character Selection Portraits and the sort, I could go over that with you, but this is all you need to make the mod playable in-game.

LifeMushroom
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 08:46:52 PM »

Alright, I've got it working, and I replaced pit's sounds with Goku's. I also added my favorite DBZ music to FD.

My only other question is, How do you replace the Character Selection Portraits, and the Kirby Hat animations?

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: