Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need Help!  (Read 2021 times)
Wiisam
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: December 28, 2015, 04:04:24 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206250

I downloaded this  pack and I was able to sort out except that he  didn't name the brawl characters that I'm suppossed to replace with  and because of that, it didn't load the hack for the modded characters on css

so right now  I'm having hard time which Modded characters goes to which.

Instead I get this in the fighter folder:

and within the characters folder...

Does anyone has any idea which PSA characters belong to For those who have this Pack with the link I provided.

ThePhantomPsychic
Extreme Kitten

You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 04:17:27 PM »

Easy, you don't. If you had read the description, he had said that this is a brawl-Ex pack, which means that you have to have brawl-EX in order for this to work.

If I knew how to get brawl-Ex, I would tell you, but sadly, I don't.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 05:14:49 PM »

Wiisam, do you mean that you're trying to use the characters in a non-Brawl-Ex build, and are just trying to figure out which characters they would be over? Because, if the Shd models are unchanged(Which is quite often; almost nobody changes them), you can preview those in BrawlBox to see which character. Also, sometimes people label the MDL0s something like "FitLink" or "FitSamus" and stuff, so you can tell by that, as well. Assuming that this is what you're trying to do.

Wiisam
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 07:24:22 PM »

Easy, you don't. If you had read the description, he had said that this is a brawl-Ex pack, which means that you have to have brawl-EX in order for this to work.

If I knew how to get brawl-Ex, I would tell you, but sadly, I don't.
    What do you mean? Brawlex was already included in his pack.

Wiisam, do you mean that you're trying to use the characters in a non-Brawl-Ex build, and are just trying to figure out which characters they would be over? Because, if the Shd models are unchanged(Which is quite often; almost nobody changes them), you can preview those in BrawlBox to see which character. Also, sometimes people label the MDL0s something like "FitLink" or "FitSamus" and stuff, so you can tell by that, as well. Assuming that this is what you're trying to do.
    Sorry I don't know what is non- Brawl-EX Build and yeah I forgot to check inside BrawlBox to find it's name.   I havn't been doing hacking for long time so my memory is hazy right now.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 08:30:32 PM »

What I meant by that was that I was wondering if you were wanting to use these without having to use BrawlEx; i.e. If a character would ordinarily go over Mario, you would instead put that in Mario's folder instead of in the BrawlEx folder?

Wiisam
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 09:47:23 PM »

What I meant by that was that I was wondering if you were wanting to use these without having to use BrawlEx; i.e. If a character would ordinarily go over Mario, you would instead put that in Mario's folder instead of in the BrawlEx folder?
    Really does that work out without bother renaming to "mario.pac" folder?? I d idn't know you can do that in brawlex. How do you that because it didn't load up  the character hack on my Character selection screen.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 09:49:58 PM »

I dunno. Honestly, I don't know how to use BrawlEx. All I know is that BrawlEx has the extra characters listed as custom names.

Wiisam
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 10:14:29 PM »

I dunno. Honestly, I don't know how to use BrawlEx. All I know is that BrawlEx has the extra characters listed as custom names.

Oh I see.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: