Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Best way to open this file?  (Read 1463 times)
Direact_N1
Mega Kitten

Mostly just a question person, haven't made stuff.

View Profile Awards
« on: December 29, 2015, 12:46:18 PM »

I got this .gct file from here: http://download1199.mediafire.com/wlzcx54e8nfg/6e2kygk4sp3mw7m/RSBE01.gct

I got the link from a BrawlEx tutorial video. I think it would supply me with everything I need in the RSBE file that I go into to put character mods in, like all of the stage files and common files and stuff, which would help a lot. Unfortunately, I don't have any programs that can open this thing, and Googling this online just advertises other file opening programs I don't want. So, does anyone here know the true best way to open this, or if my guess about the RSBE thing is correct, another file in a more convenient extension?

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 12:55:52 PM »

The newest BrawlBox can open .gct files, cause BrawlBox is cool like that.(Seriously, basically anything you want to do, movesets, sounds, textures, imports, music, and even .gcts, basically anything Brawl-related, it can do quite a bit)

ThePhantomPsychic
    Extreme Kitten

You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 10:29:23 PM »

Seriously, basically anything you want to do, movesets,

Hes not srong about the other stuff, but did ghey seriously add the moveset editor back in and I didnt know it?
    What version is it?

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 10:37:31 PM »

I just meant that BB can do it in general; I didn't necessarily mean that the newer versions have it; I mean, there's nothing wrong with using multiple versions of BB for different things. For example, I use one version for textures, another for vertexing, and yet another for advanced vertexing, and then I also use a combination of 2 for imports.

Direact_N1
    Mega Kitten

Mostly just a question person, haven't made stuff.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 10:42:31 PM »

The newest BrawlBox can open .gct files, cause BrawlBox is cool like that.(Seriously, basically anything you want to do, movesets, sounds, textures, imports, music, and even .gcts, basically anything Brawl-related, it can do quite a bit)

Sweet, I think I just downloaded that thing today. I think that solves this, then.

Post Merge: December 30, 2015, 12:19:50 AM

Sweet, I think I just downloaded that thing today. I think that solves this, then.
    « Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 12:19:50 AM by Direact_N1 » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: