Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Been a while, current updates?  (Read 2544 times)
xxmasal22xx
Holy Kitten

The epic importer

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: December 31, 2015, 03:46:26 AM »

Hey there everyone. It's been a few years since i've made hacks...lmao. I want to get back into it, but i dont even know where to start to be honest. So I'm looking for some help here. What is possible hack wise now? Can any model format be imported to brawlbox now? I know last i was here, BlackJax96 was working on .DAE models being imported wioth brawlbox. Did that ever get finished completely?

Also, I want to learn PSA and animation. I have the time and patience that I didnt when i was 15. Being 19 now, i can understand alot of things much better.

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:
    Tcll:  I <3 69
    xxmasal22xx: Hey, you should probably go to the hop[censored]al
    BlackJax96: everything is so ROUND

[SPOILERED. Reason: Whole signature size must be under 250px.]

Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
    http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 07:26:14 AM »

Yes. Model importing was accomplished with BrawlBox. The most recent version is v0.76b in which you can even preview your model's materials/shaders in the newest version as well.

For PSA matters, take a look at the general A/A section to see what's possible to do. If you have any PSA questions that can't really be answered by the A/A section, you can always ask me.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 07:55:28 AM »

And now, thanks to workarounds and BlackJax's newest BrawlBoxes, Blender importing is now possible, too! Smiley

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 03:23:19 AM »

Yes. Model importing was accomplished with BrawlBox. The most recent version is v0.76b in which you can even preview your model's materials/shaders in the newest version as well.

For PSA matters, take a look at the general A/A section to see what's possible to do. If you have any PSA questions that can't really be answered by the A/A section, you can always ask me.
    And now, thanks to workarounds and BlackJax's newest BrawlBoxes, Blender importing is now possible, too! Smiley

Thats great news! So have pokemon battle revolution models been figured out as well? Also is there a .rel tutorial for characters? lastly i was also wondering if there is a program out for mass inserting CSS icons, stocks, csp, names, etc all at once? Maybe a batch file?

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:
    Tcll:  I <3 69
    xxmasal22xx: Hey, you should probably go to the hop[censored]al
    BlackJax96: everything is so ROUND

[SPOILERED. Reason: Whole signature size must be under 250px.]

Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
    http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 03:33:34 AM »

Thats great news! So have pokemon battle revolution models been figured out as well? Also is there a .rel tutorial for characters? lastly i was also wondering if there is a program out for mass inserting CSS icons, stocks, csp, names, etc all at once? Maybe a batch file?

Get the newest brawl box, right click the brres file, import, then folder. it will import everything in the folder to that brres. keep in mind if you already have a texture in it with the same name it wll rename the new file the same thing adding "10" or "0" to the name ( i forget wich but it usually sticks out against the others with the longer name its pretty easy to find.)

in example say you have icon110 or something similar. an import would be renamed icon11010 or icon1100

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: