Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Where can I find Brawl Hacks that use the Hackless method( I.E. just and SD card  (Read 1862 times)
zoroarkrules25
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 02, 2016, 06:50:24 PM »

Hi, I am new here and don't know if this is the right place for this( If so I am sorry), but I have recently got interested in the brawl hacks that used the hackless method, in which all I need to do is take the files, port them to an SD card, and put it in and use the stage builder exploit to play them.

However I am have trouble finding these. Are they uncommon? And where could I find some of these?

Thank you in advance!

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 07:06:42 PM »

Um... literally any that work with regular hacking works with hackless, unless that hack is, in fact, an alternate loading method. Seriously, though, everything works for hackless if it works for normal hacking. Textures, Vertexes, Imports, PSAs, Stages, Music, Sounds, even BrawlEx or cBliss.... Everything.

zoroarkrules25
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 07:15:29 PM »

Um... literally any that work with regular hacking works with hackless, unless that hack is, in fact, an alternate loading method. Seriously, though, everything works for hackless if it works for normal hacking. Textures, Vertexes, Imports, PSAs, Stages, Music, Sounds, even BrawlEx or cBliss.... Everything.
    [/quote

Any of them? So I am noobish at this, but let me see:
    I was looking at a geno hack for smash 3c on here. So something like that would work the exact same way?

Would I need to take all the files in the download, put them on a blank sd card( like how project m works) and then they would work? Using the stage builder trick that is.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: