Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My next mod packs!!  (Read 4448 times)
NoWon1196
Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « on: January 17, 2016, 07:33:34 AM »

For my next project, I wanted to utilize the imports in Smash 3 to create my own Snash 3 pack that feels like brawl and project m mixed with smash 4 almost like if it was it's own game.
    Here's a poll to request any characters you want in the mod. http://poll.fm/5it76

Msf101
    Mega Kitten

Hey there! I (mostly) design names, CSP etc.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 12:29:36 PM »

Sounds really cool! I voted for Shadow, I really wanted him to be in Super Smash Bros Wii U Sad

And still... no Project M PAL...

NoWon1196
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 04:31:03 PM »

not a problem

NoWon1196
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 09:47:12 AM »

The Smash 3 project is going well so far. Will be released by June 17, 2016 or it may be released earlier or later depending on if the mod will load all the changes I make to it because I had tons of difficulties which resulted in the mod freezing at the strap screen.

NoWon1196
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 08:16:19 AM »

Smash 3 and Project B are really showing signs of progress especially now that I've acknowledged my flaws I had in the past. May be releasing earlier than expected

Post Merge: May 28, 2016, 03:03:17 PM
    http://poll.fm/5m4w4 if you'd still
    Deciding on whether to put either Goku or Naruto in the pack even though they're basically anime characters but they're both highly requested along with other characters I've had on a previous ballot that's still open if you'd like to vote!
    http://poll.fm/5it76
    « Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 03:03:17 PM by NoWon1196 » Logged

NoWon1196
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 06:12:34 PM »

Putting the finishing touches on my beta! Encountered some glitches thst I'm having trouble fixing!

NoWon1196
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: June 15, 2016, 07:29:06 PM »

May be delayed by a few days or a week! Encountered glitch that I still need to fix! Game freezes at strap screen!

NoWon1196
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: June 18, 2016, 11:29:55 AM »

Delaying release of the mod. Can't fix the glitches I encountered so far. Until I figure out what's wrong, the smash 3 pack will be delayed.

NoWon1196
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: July 09, 2016, 11:57:07 AM »

The mod has finally been fixed. Planning on releasing it next week. I also have better previews to go with it.

NoWon1196
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: August 16, 2016, 05:23:10 PM »

I'm sorry for not telling you guys the progress so far. I bet you're wondering why it's taking so long to release. I've been working so hard on this mod and I've really been putting a lot of effort into this despite it being a beta. I kept trying to rush this mod pack and release it early but then I've actually taken the time to acknowledge all the flaws and problems with the mod pack including taking out Goku and Naruto. I'm really trying to prove that I'm not a terrible modder. There are several things that used to be in the mod that I was forced to take out and I'm hoping I'll be able to add them back as DLC in the future or as an update later on. Please don't be harsh and call this a terrible mod pack because I've been working on this for nearly a year and a half so please be kind. Now, there's a possibility I may release this sometime this week or when school begins but I'll try to finish it on time.

NoWon1196
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: August 19, 2016, 08:15:21 PM »

I'm almost done. Zero's cosmetics kept freezing so he's gonna have links csps and victory portrites. Besides that, I'm pretty much wrapping up production on the Smash 3 beta. I'll return to you guys with the full version in the near future. For now, be on the look out for my next pack, Marvel Vs Capcom Brawlex (This time with no anime character and no characters outside marvel or Capcom. Well. Maybe Mighty No.9).

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: