Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dark Pit!  (Read 2478 times)
Cyan Potato
Newbie Kitten

Stop saying a potato cant be cyan yes it can

View Profile Awards
« on: January 17, 2016, 11:03:01 AM »

Hey, so you know how Lucina is a thing? She has her own PSA? Well, what about our buddy Dark Pit? Yea yea, I know, no one like him because he's nearly identical to Pit? And he's a shallow character in general? Well, Brawl Pit and Smash 4 Pit are pretty different, so wouldn't Dark Pit from Smash 4 be quite a different character from Brawl Pit?

Im not that experienced of a hacker, but it cant be too hard, considering we have Waluigi and Mewtwo. Thoughts?

The bitter taste of lime

KingZane
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 11:23:43 AM »

Well, there are also those orbitar PSAs on the vault. That way, Dark Pit could be a completely different character.

Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 01:01:32 PM »

From an aesthetic point of view, you'd need a new Side B that works like CF's, a Down B that works like any of the Star Fox characters, and an Up B that works like Cali's Megaman PSA.

That and changing the arrow functions... but I'd rather this be a same-slot mod.

But we'd need a side B model for the weapon he uses, and the proper animations for the moves. The coding is already available, so it's really just a matter of animations.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: