Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: A sorta question thread...  (Read 4809 times)
Direact_N1
Mega Kitten

Mostly just a question person, haven't made stuff.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2015, 09:33:31 AM »

I actually have new characters in, now. I even have Riivoloution already on the System Menu, too.

I notice some characters come with portraits, too, how do I add those into the game? It would help a lot. Or even, how could I make my own?

Also, I sorta goofed with Mario mods. He was supposed to have SMBZ Mario on one palette, Classic Mickey on one, SM64 Mario on one, and a Pac-Man PSA on one. I never actually saw Pac-Man, but since then, Mario's always in a T-Stance, and on the first palette, he's a T-Stance Mickey. I'll try some more stuff, but how do I get him out of T-Stance?

Direact_N1
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2016, 03:37:32 PM »

OK, I figured out the issue with the above problem. Turns out that I learned that you can really only have one PSA over one character slot, which makes sense, so, no more T-Stances.

Now, my next big one:

How do you make .rel files for a specific stage mod? I have a TON of Final Destination mods, but most of the other stages in the game are taken up already. I assume certain mods can work on certain stages WITHOUT a .rel, right? I really want Crash Bandicoot 3: Warp Room in, and some other neat ones, like Charlotte's Barrier, Whomp's Fortress, The Pit, and Rainbow Road, but FD currently has Bomberman Blast on it, which I think I'll keep, because I really like the Bomberman series. I want to know how to make .rels for certain character mods, too.

Would I need BrawlEx for the .rel making thing? Because I did download most of the parts in the BrawlEx section, I have a YT tutorial up, too, but I've really been slacking on actually putting it in normal Brawl...

Direact_N1
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2016, 02:23:26 PM »

Alright, I guess. Bumping here again because I have 3 more questions that I didn't want to make even more threads for them.

1: How do I add a model from another texture over a PSA? What I want to do is add a Gold Block Mario model (NSMB) over a Mario 64 PSA, and a Yarn Kirby model over a Fighter Kirby PSA. After trying various setups, it would crash after doing a attack with both. They came in pcs files, BTW.

2. How do I turn up the volume on .BRSTMs? Some are so low compared to ingame audio.

3. What does it mean when a stage loads up a all black version of a stage? I tried a Bowser's Castle stage (MK Wii) over New Pork City, what it was made for, and it came with a .rel, which I put in module. It loaded up a all black NPC with strange collisions with the breakable platform constantly breaking and reappearing. I used Stage Switcher to turn the .rel to Shadow Moses, but it loaded a black version which crashed. Similar stuff happened with Black Fortress (Bomberman 64) over Onett and Melee Pokemon Stadium, Donut Plains over Smashville, Walpurgis Night over Onett(I fixed this somehow...),  and The Big Board over Flat Zone 2.

Pages:  1 [2]
Print
Jump to: