Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Please help me  (Read 1733 times)
vbigsmoke
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 23, 2016, 09:59:22 AM »

Hello everyone and the mighty hackers of ssb i want to request something if you can do it i would greatly appreciate it since i dont know how to hack for textures and other things Can one of you make an iso with a little mac psa there is someone who made this psa here and it looks AMAZING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVQNJtuzacw
to make it short im looking for a ssb brawl iso with little mac over jigglypuff
And if you can put to him everything like his alternate uniforms and his sfx and everything i would greatly appreciate it he has 6 alternate uniforms thank you.sry for my bad english

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 10:27:15 AM »

Distributing the Brawl ISO here is illegal, and it's only allowed on ISO/ROM-distributing sites, which we cannot link to or anything like that. In fact, Google-searching will probably get you nowhere, as populalr Wii ISOs are hard to find online. So here's something that you can do to get you the ISO, without getting one online. Note: The below spoiler also contains information about how to put the Little Mac files into the ISO.

Download this and follow this tutorial(Where it documents how to use Clean Rip; the rest of the tutorial you don't need to know for these next steps, as they're unrelated)

Put the .iso and the .pac's and .pcs's in a folder for modifying the .iso.

Download Wii Scrubber(It's in the Resources section of kc-mm), and put it in the same folder as the .iso and the other files. Open WIIScrubber.exe. Click "Load ISO" and select the Brawl .iso. It will give warning messages, but you can ignore these, as they won't affect this. Just hold down "Enter" until the messages go away. Expand "Data Partition 2" and "Fighter" and then "Purin" to find the various fighter files. Right-click each one and click "Replace". Make sure to replace each one with the corresponding name.(i.e. FitPurin00.pcs, FitPurinMotionetc.pac, etc.) Now it should say something about re-compiling and give the same warning messages when you initially opened the .iso. It should automatically save the replacement when you finish pressing "Enter" for all of the warnings and the .iso loads. Then just click "Yes" when it asks if you're sure you want to quit, and there's your ISO with Little Mac's PSA and Skin(s).

As for how to make textures, just use a program called BrawlBox, along with my tutorial that's in my sig.

As for SFX, that I don't know about.

Also, are you requesting any of this, or does it actually already exist? Because you should ask for this in the Request sub-forums.

vbigsmoke
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 04:17:31 AM »

I
    Distributing the Brawl ISO here is illegal, and it's only allowed on ISO/ROM-distributing sites, which we cannot link to or anything like that. In fact, Google-searching will probably get you nowhere, as populalr Wii ISOs are hard to find online. So here's something that you can do to get you the ISO, without getting one online. Note: The below spoiler also contains information about how to put the Little Mac files into the ISO.

Download this and follow this tutorial(Where it documents how to use Clean Rip; the rest of the tutorial you don't need to know for these next steps, as they're unrelated)

Put the .iso and the .pac's and .pcs's in a folder for modifying the .iso.

Download Wii Scrubber(It's in the Resources section of kc-mm), and put it in the same folder as the .iso and the other files. Open WIIScrubber.exe. Click "Load ISO" and select the Brawl .iso. It will give warning messages, but you can ignore these, as they won't affect this. Just hold down "Enter" until the messages go away. Expand "Data Partition 2" and "Fighter" and then "Purin" to find the various fighter files. Right-click each one and click "Replace". Make sure to replace each one with the corresponding name.(i.e. FitPurin00.pcs, FitPurinMotionetc.pac, etc.) Now it should say something about re-compiling and give the same warning messages when you initially opened the .iso. It should automatically save the replacement when you finish pressing "Enter" for all of the warnings and the .iso loads. Then just click "Yes" when it asks if you're sure you want to quit, and there's your ISO with Little Mac's PSA and Skin(s).

As for how to make textures, just use a program called BrawlBox, along with my tutorial that's in my sig.

As for SFX, that I don't know about.

Also, are you requesting any of this, or does it actually already exist? Because you should ask for this in the Request sub-forums.
    Might you do it for me please because there are alot of errors in my pc and i need direct iso we can use any other site or pm me the iso

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 08:28:48 AM »

Can't. Still against the rules, even in PM's. Thems the rules of the forums.

vbigsmoke
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 01:02:25 PM »

Can't. Still against the rules, even in PM's. Thems the rules of the forums.
    Facebook maybe

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: