Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8]
Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Canon  (Read 11634 times)
PlayingGames97
Expert Kitten

Wazzup?

View Profile Awards
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2016, 08:27:00 AM »

Alright, so after a while I've looked into Snake, and I think it's safe to say he's already pretty canon. As for Marth, I haven't been able to find a list of moves he has in Shadow Dragon. I have however read about Ike having a projectile where he creates a shockwave with the Ragnell that he sends against his opponent.

thatoneguynolan
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2016, 08:57:00 AM »

So, how's this project been going so far? I haven't really checked it out in a while.

PlayingGames97
Expert Kitten

Wazzup?

View Profile Awards
« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2016, 12:37:30 PM »

So, how's this project been going so far? I haven't really checked it out in a while.
Windhunter is currently busy with requests, and we still need one or more animators.

thatoneguynolan
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #108 on: June 14, 2016, 11:04:41 AM »

Windhunter is currently busy with requests, and we still need one or more animators.
Well, I'm working on my own PSA for Mario at the moment and I'm still trying to get the hang of the animation and stuff. But I think I could be able to help with it once I get used to things!

Daveybird
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #109 on: June 19, 2016, 02:27:07 PM »

I'm glad someone else thought of beefing up the unnecessarily-undersized Smash Bros Fox and Falco! And you should give Bowser, DK, and Diddy their original, human voice-acted voices, they're probably available somewhere here. I know for sure Bowser's is, I've used it several times. And I think I saw DK's as well. And you can probably update Fox and Falco's as well!

PlayingGames97
Expert Kitten

Wazzup?

View Profile Awards
« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2016, 05:15:27 AM »

I'm glad someone else thought of beefing up the unnecessarily-undersized Smash Bros Fox and Falco! And you should give Bowser, DK, and Diddy their original, human voice-acted voices, they're probably available somewhere here. I know for sure Bowser's is, I've used it several times. And I think I saw DK's as well. And you can probably update Fox and Falco's as well!
Not a bad idea! I'll be sure to get that sorted out ^^ Can't say when though since I'm at Summer Break
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 05:18:51 AM by PlayingGames97 » Logged

PlayingGames97
Expert Kitten

Wazzup?

View Profile Awards
« Reply #111 on: July 30, 2016, 08:23:01 AM »

Well, I'm working on my own PSA for Mario at the moment and I'm still trying to get the hang of the animation and stuff. But I think I could be able to help with it once I get used to things!
Sure! Let me know when you wanna join in ^^

Daveybird
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #112 on: August 08, 2016, 04:06:04 PM »

I actually made PSAs over here called "Reasonable Fox" and "Reasonable Falco," where Fox is a little bit shorter than Ike, about Marth's size, and Falco is about Ike's height, and their weights are increased.

PlayingGames97
Expert Kitten

Wazzup?

View Profile Awards
« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2016, 01:34:57 PM »

So I'm back, and I've just gotten the hang of resizing characters (There's a LOT of characters that need to be resized, but right now I've gotten Sonic and Wario fixed. Getting all characters is probably gonna take a LONG time.)

I'm wondering if we should try including different already existing canon movesets?

I actually made PSAs over here called "Reasonable Fox" and "Reasonable Falco," where Fox is a little bit shorter than Ike, about Marth's size, and Falco is about Ike's height, and their weights are increased.
Sorry for the late response! I saw your hack and I've included them in the project ^^

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8]
Print
Jump to: