Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Canon  (Read 43269 times)
omegafalcon
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2016, 09:27:00 AM »

I know I just figured I'd switch some of them around so his specials aren't a complete clone of Ness'

[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

PlayingGames97
Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: February 13, 2016, 05:49:30 AM »

I know I just figured I'd switch some of them around so his specials aren't a complete clone of Ness'
    Fair enough. I swapped the moves around as you suggested

omegafalcon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: February 13, 2016, 10:03:45 AM »

Hey, what if we changed rest so that it only heals when it hits and restores 20%-30% damage; or if we made it so that he only heals when the rest is over, the object of rest is to fully heal yourself at the cost of falling asleep, having him only heal 3%-5% damage makes rest more of an inconvenience instead of an asset. Or what we could do though is make a moveset that focuses on rest and/or putting the opponent to sleep. For Example:
    Putting Opponents to Sleep:
    Neutral Special - Uproar
    Side Special - Wake Up Slap
    Down Special - Defense Curl
    Up Special - Sing

Moveset Based on Sleeping
    Neutral Special - Snore
    Side Special - Sleep Talk
    Down Special - Rest
    Up Special - Double Edge

PlayingGames97
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: February 14, 2016, 04:25:15 AM »

Hey, what if we changed rest so that it only heals when it hits and restores 20%-30% damage; or if we made it so that he only heals when the rest is over, the object of rest is to fully heal yourself at the cost of falling asleep, having him only heal 3%-5% damage makes rest more of an inconvenience instead of an asset. Or what we could do though is make a moveset that focuses on rest and/or putting the opponent to sleep. For Example:
    Putting Opponents to Sleep:
    Neutral Special - Uproar
    Side Special - Wake Up Slap
    Down Special - Defense Curl
    Up Special - Sing

Moveset Based on Sleeping
    Neutral Special - Snore
    Side Special - Sleep Talk
    Down Special - Rest
    Up Special - Double Edge
    Sure, that seems like a good idea.

By the way, I just thought about something regarding Ganondorf: What if we apply dark energy and electricity for all his abilities except his Smash Attacks? Also, I think for his Down B, he can slam down at the ground like he does in OoT

omegafalcon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: February 14, 2016, 09:50:47 AM »

If its like he leaps and then slams down at the ground, then maybe it can be used as his down air and when used close enough to the ground it has a special effect. Adding Dark and Electric properties to his aerial and special attacks might not be a bad idea.

PlayingGames97
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: February 14, 2016, 11:00:55 AM »

If its like he leaps and then slams down at the ground, then maybe it can be used as his down air and when used close enough to the ground it has a special effect. Adding Dark and Electric properties to his aerial and special attacks might not be a bad idea.
    I was thinking it could be his Down B with electricity effects that spread out, despite wether or not he does it close to the ground or high up. I think for his Down Air, he could point his hand down and unleash a trail of lightning with the ability to spike opponents. Kind of like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szggXY8k99I 5:48

Alternatively, we can impliment the OoT Ganondorf moves from Project Ganondorf, but he does everything with his sword (Such as lifing up the darkness from the ground with his sword for his up-tilt, swing his sword down like Marth's does for his down-tilt, and it unleashes the lightning with the spike.)

I'm also wondering if his Down-B on the ground should be only his horse, and if he does his down B in the air, he does the OoT ground slam.
    « Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 12:31:38 PM by PlayingGames97 » Logged

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Fiery Topic Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #66 on: February 14, 2016, 07:32:46 PM »

Sure, that seems like a good idea.

By the way, I just thought about something regarding Ganondorf: What if we apply dark energy and electricity for all his abilities except his Smash Attacks? Also, I think for his Down B, he can slam down at the ground like he does in OoT

I thought you already asked that O_O
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75968.msg1354340#msg1354340

Anywho, my ideas on your Down-B concept:

I like both that idea and my idea, so here's what I'm thinking - we could make Down-B the OOT ground-slam, and, if used on the ground, behave like Yoshi's/Bowser's Down-B, and have the character jump and re-use it. And I think that the summoned creatures should stay, because it really would make Ganon unique, balanced, and incorporate something that's definitely canon, and we could do like Link or Toon Link and just have multiple optional movesets, one for each type of creature, and then, for all other than his horse, the creatures will act a lot like Nana if you're Ice Climbers, and for his horse, you can jump in the air and land on the horse to ride it, then Down-B to get off.

Post Merge: February 14, 2016, 07:34:21 PM
    P.S. Sorry if I haven't posted any new ideas yet; I'm really tired right now, since I've gotten a total of like 18 hours of sleep the entire week, so I'm too drowsy to really think atm.
    « Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 07:34:22 PM by windhunter7 » Logged

PlayingGames97
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: February 15, 2016, 02:21:26 AM »

I thought you already asked that O_O
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75968.msg1354340#msg1354340

Anywho, my ideas on your Down-B concept:

I like both that idea and my idea, so here's what I'm thinking - we could make Down-B the OOT ground-slam, and, if used on the ground, behave like Yoshi's/Bowser's Down-B, and have the character jump and re-use it. And I think that the summoned creatures should stay, because it really would make Ganon unique, balanced, and incorporate something that's definitely canon, and we could do like Link or Toon Link and just have multiple optional movesets, one for each type of creature, and then, for all other than his horse, the creatures will act a lot like Nana if you're Ice Climbers, and for his horse, you can jump in the air and land on the horse to ride it, then Down-B to get off.

Post Merge: February 14, 2016, 07:34:21 PM
    P.S. Sorry if I haven't posted any new ideas yet; I'm really tired right now, since I've gotten a total of like 18 hours of sleep the entire week, so I'm too drowsy to really think atm.

Oh yeah, sorry. Was pretty late when I was writing that :/

Yeah, they're both nice ideas, so having different PSA's for his summon ability and ground slam could definitely work. For his moves that haven't gotten any listed plans, what do you think of giving him the OoT Ganondorf moves seen in Project Ganondorf, but have him use his sword for all those moves, like his up tilt for example?

http://smashprojectganondorf.blogspot.se/p/movesets.html?m=0 Scroll down to Prince of Darkness

And no worries ^^
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 02:32:37 AM by PlayingGames97 » Logged

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2016, 11:43:51 AM »

Au Contrare, since we're basing him off of his Twilight Princess appearance(Which I thought we already agreed on), I was thinking more along the lines of the "Twilight Princess Moveset" section, since, well, that would be basing him off of Twilight Princess. I think we should base some of his moves off of the OOT appearance, like your Down-B idea, sure, but I think that most of the moves should be based off of Twilight Princess, and I like the idea of swapping the B moves and some of the A moves with Brawl's(Of the Twilight Princess Moveset one; e.g. Neutral B - Replace Side-Smash, Up-B - Replace Up-B, but make it slightly different, by having only one hit instead of two, Side-B - Incorporate that into my Side-B idea, by having the gravity-fall-while-charging-forward-effect on Beast Ganon, Neutral A - Replace Brawl's Neutral A, but shorten the range a little, Down-Tilt - Replace Brawl's, and lower the height a little to more match Brawl's style of Down-Tilts, Forward-Smash - Replace Brawl's, and add an electric effect at the last part, Down-Smash - Replace Brawl's, and add a lightning effect, Wait 2 - Replace Brawl's Side-Taunt, and for the other moves, I think we should worry about them when we get to them, unless we come up with ideas for them; I think we should work on the Mario franchise first, unless ideas get popped up into our heads, in which case we should submit those ideas; keep in mind that we can always update the mod(Or even each character mod) to be "Version 2.0" and stuff like that, when we get ideas after releasing the initial one)

Post Merge: February 15, 2016, 11:45:31 AM
    Btw, just a note that everything in the parentheses are more ideas of mine for Ganondorf's moveset. Smiley

Post Merge: February 15, 2016, 11:47:38 AM
    Also, random question: Do you think we should collab anyone who does actual work on the mod, and then credit people who only submit ideas and/or people who have ideas in other projects, like the Project Ganondorf project, for example?
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 11:47:38 AM by windhunter7 » Logged

PlayingGames97
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: February 15, 2016, 11:50:49 AM »

Au Contrare, since we're basing him off of his Twilight Princess appearance(Which I thought we already agreed on), I was thinking more along the lines of the "Twilight Princess Moveset" section, since, well, that would be basing him off of Twilight Princess. I think we should base some of his moves off of the OOT appearance, like your Down-B idea, sure, but I think that most of the moves should be based off of Twilight Princess, and I like the idea of swapping the B moves and some of the A moves with Brawl's(Of the Twilight Princess Moveset one; e.g. Neutral B - Replace Side-Smash, Up-B - Replace Up-B, but make it slightly different, by having only one hit instead of two, Side-B - Incorporate that into my Side-B idea, by having the gravity-fall-while-charging-forward-effect on Beast Ganon, Neutral A - Replace Brawl's Neutral A, but shorten the range a little, Down-Tilt - Replace Brawl's, and lower the height a little to more match Brawl's style of Down-Tilts, Forward-Smash - Replace Brawl's, and add an electric effect at the last part, Down-Smash - Replace Brawl's, and add a lightning effect, Wait 2 - Replace Brawl's Side-Taunt, and for the other moves, I think we should worry about them when we get to them, unless we come up with ideas for them; I think we should work on the Mario franchise first, unless ideas get popped up into our heads, in which case we should submit those ideas; keep in mind that we can always update the mod(Or even each character mod) to be "Version 2.0" and stuff like that, when we get ideas after releasing the initial one)

Post Merge: February 15, 2016, 11:45:31 AM
    Btw, just a note that everything in the parentheses are more ideas of mine for Ganondorf's moveset. Smiley

Post Merge: February 15, 2016, 11:47:38 AM
    Also, random question: Do you think we should collab anyone who does actual work on the mod, and then credit people who only submit ideas and/or people who have ideas in other projects, like the Project Ganondorf project, for example?
    Oh yeah, we'll base most of his moves off of TP like we agreed on and add in a few OoT things here and there. My bad, should have explained it better.

I think yeah, we can credit both people who made projects we take ideas from and people who give ideas.

Also, how much darkness and lightning should we give him for his moves? Like having him enter a vortex that deals no damage for his air dodge for example. Lastly, what if Ganondorf warps like he does before posessing Zelda if he holds down the B button for his up-B?
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 01:52:01 PM by PlayingGames97 » Logged

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2016, 01:06:08 PM »

Continuing my ideas - Mario Characters:

Bowser:

Model/Texture Edits - In Super Mario Sunshine and Mario Party 4, his designs are practically identical, so he should be textured to mimic his Mario Party 4 appearance

Moveset Edits - Down-B - Summon Koopa Troopa(Mario Party 4 model), which acts a little like Ice Climbers' Nana, only dies a lot quicker.

Peach:

Model/Texture Edits - Reflect her Super Mario Sunshine design with a custom model

Yoshi:

Model/Texture Edits - Change textures to reflect Super Mario Sunshine appearance

Alternate Costume Ideas:
    Yellow Palette Swap - Replace with Orange Yoshi
    Pink Palette Swap - Replace with Pink Yoshi
    Dark Blue Palette Swap - Replace with Purple Yoshi

Moveset Edits:
    Down-B - Keep Ground Pound, but, if applicable, edit the animation to more mimic Super
          Mario Sunshine
    Neutral B - Spit Yoshi Juice
    Double-Jump - Keep Brawl's Flutter Jump
    Down-Taunt - Animate Yoshi eating a piece of fruit, and he will change his color; if he eats
          a papaya or a pineapple, he'll become orange, if he eats bananas or a coconut, he'll
          become pink, and if he eats a durian or a pepper, he'll become purple; and it'll
          actually be in that order that he can do it; for example, if you pick his default green
          palette before the match, and then use the taunt for the first time, he'll eat either a
          papaya or a pineapple(It's random which one), and become orange

Mario:

Model/Texture Edits - Change textures and slightly change the model to reflect Super Mario Sunshine appearance, and also have F.L.U.D.D. on him at all times by changing the visibility bone on it; also modify F.L.U.D.D.'s textures to more reflect Super Mario Sunshine

Moveset Edits:
    Up-B - Use Rocket Nozzle to blast upwards, damaging other characters with the jet stream
    Side B - Spinning Spray Jump(i.e. He does a Spin Jump and sprays with F.L.U.D.D. while
          he's spinning)
    Down-B - Use Turbo Nozzle
    Neutral B - Spray F.L.U.D.D.(i.e. Use Squirt Nozzle)
    In-Between Second Jump and Up-B - Use Hover Nozzle; functions similarly to Peach's
          float move
    Aerial Down-A - Ground Pound
    Down Taunt - http://www.mariowiki.com/images/9/9a/TrappedMario.PNG

PlayingGames97
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: February 16, 2016, 01:40:13 PM »

Continuing my ideas - Mario Characters:

Bowser:

Model/Texture Edits - In Super Mario Sunshine and Mario Party 4, his designs are practically identical, so he should be textured to mimic his Mario Party 4 appearance

Moveset Edits - Down-B - Summon Koopa Troopa(Mario Party 4 model), which acts a little like Ice Climbers' Nana, only dies a lot quicker.

Peach:

Model/Texture Edits - Reflect her Super Mario Sunshine design with a custom model

Yoshi:

Model/Texture Edits - Change textures to reflect Super Mario Sunshine appearance

Alternate Costume Ideas:
    Yellow Palette Swap - Replace with Orange Yoshi
    Pink Palette Swap - Replace with Pink Yoshi
    Dark Blue Palette Swap - Replace with Purple Yoshi

Moveset Edits:
    Down-B - Keep Ground Pound, but, if applicable, edit the animation to more mimic Super
          Mario Sunshine
    Neutral B - Spit Yoshi Juice
    Double-Jump - Keep Brawl's Flutter Jump
    Down-Taunt - Animate Yoshi eating a piece of fruit, and he will change his color; if he eats
          a papaya or a pineapple, he'll become orange, if he eats bananas or a coconut, he'll
          become pink, and if he eats a durian or a pepper, he'll become purple; and it'll
          actually be in that order that he can do it; for example, if you pick his default green
          palette before the match, and then use the taunt for the first time, he'll eat either a
          papaya or a pineapple(It's random which one), and become orange

Mario:

Model/Texture Edits - Change textures and slightly change the model to reflect Super Mario Sunshine appearance, and also have F.L.U.D.D. on him at all times by changing the visibility bone on it; also modify F.L.U.D.D.'s textures to more reflect Super Mario Sunshine

Moveset Edits:
    Up-B - Use Rocket Nozzle to blast upwards, damaging other characters with the jet stream
    Side B - Spinning Spray Jump(i.e. He does a Spin Jump and sprays with F.L.U.D.D. while
          he's spinning)
    Down-B - Use Turbo Nozzle
    Neutral B - Spray F.L.U.D.D.(i.e. Use Squirt Nozzle)
    In-Between Second Jump and Up-B - Use Hover Nozzle; functions similarly to Peach's
          float move
    Aerial Down-A - Ground Pound
    Down Taunt - http://www.mariowiki.com/images/9/9a/TrappedMario.PNG

Ideas added Cheesy

By the way, I came up with an idea. What if since we're removing Warlock Punch, what if we could give him a secret up taunt where he charges up the Triforce field from the possessed Zelda fight (Like how PM gave Ganondorf his sword attack if you hold down the down taunt.)

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2016, 02:26:54 PM »

I myself was wondering how we could add that, as it's like a main thing in TP, but I couldn't think of what move it could go over. A taunt is genious! Smiley

PlayingGames97
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: February 17, 2016, 07:19:24 AM »

I myself was wondering how we could add that, as it's like a main thing in TP, but I couldn't think of what move it could go over. A taunt is genious! Smiley
    Cheers, added it ^^

Post Merge: February 17, 2016, 04:20:23 PM
    Added a new jab for Bowser to make it look more like the Koopa Klaw from Super Mario RPG. Also, we're making quite a bit of progress, and character's like Pit, IC and R.O.B pretty much don't need any changes ^^
    « Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 04:20:23 PM by PlayingGames97 » Logged

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2016, 08:27:58 AM »

My ideas for Wario(Though it be few):

Model/Texture Edits - Change both his textures and his bike's textures to more match those in the game

Alternate Costume Changes - Base the regular Alt. costume on his Classic Wario appearance in-game, and then the other Classic Warios off of that basic costume

Moveset Changes:

Final Smash - Either replace with Wario's Laptop(i.e. Putting the other characters into his microgames on the laptop) or with Wario's Bomb(i.e. a ticking bomb that will explode the screen), though I'm not sure which would be a better idea

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
    Print
    Jump to: