Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Canon  (Read 43266 times)
PlayingGames97
Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #75 on: February 18, 2016, 03:18:14 PM »

My ideas for Wario(Though it be few):

Model/Texture Edits - Change both his textures and his bike's textures to more match those in the game

Alternate Costume Changes - Base the regular Alt. costume on his Classic Wario appearance in-game, and then the other Classic Warios off of that basic costume

Moveset Changes:

Final Smash - Either replace with Wario's Laptop(i.e. Putting the other characters into his microgames on the laptop) or with Wario's Bomb(i.e. a ticking bomb that will explode the screen), though I'm not sure which would be a better idea
    Added your ideas, we're getting there ^^
    By the way, I think I've found the only moveset fix left in Brawl, Ivysaur's Razor Leaf.

✦Dylan✦
    Holocaust Mastermind
    Extreme Kitten

Inactive, wont be returning

• Awards Tutorial Writer Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: February 19, 2016, 09:34:54 AM »

I think it'd be cool to swap out Wario's bike for his car.

PlayingGames97
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #77 on: February 19, 2016, 12:18:59 PM »

I think it'd be cool to swap out Wario's bike for his car.
    Added.
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 12:43:46 PM by PlayingGames97 » Logged

PlayingGames97
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #78 on: February 21, 2016, 01:30:00 PM »

Update: With the Mario Series finished, I've added the following ideas for

Side B - Sonic Wind

Raises his right hand before sending out a blue wind current.

Up B - Performs a Tornado move, damaging everyone caught inside.

Dash attack - Windmill

Utilizes break dance moves to execute a Spin Kick to strike opponents by sticking out one leg and spinning 360 degrees around himself horizontally.

Forward air - Sonic Eagle.

Performs a powerful overhead axe kick from a frontward somersault, knocking opponents to the ground.

Up Smash - Top Kick.

Sits down in a kneeling position, with one hand on the ground while grinding his other fist. The user then jumps up slightly from his kneeling position, raising his arms, and delivers a quick High Kick to the opponent.

Forward Smash - Sonic Storm.

Curls up into a ball and rotates quickly, releasing a shock wave fired downwards diagonally while flying a very small distance back from the recoil.

Up tilt - Sonic Kick.

Spreads his arms out and hits the opponent with a swift, upward kick

Down Smash - Sonic Flare.

Falls straight down and carries his entire body on one hand. Using break dance moves, Sonic then does a sweeping kick across the opponent in a circular motion, before shifting over to his other hand and lifting his legs up on one hand (and then hopping back into neutral stance).

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Fiery Topic Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #79 on: February 22, 2016, 08:38:11 PM »

Ideas for Samus - Part A(Model/Texture Edits and Costume Alternates):

Recolor the textures to be more orange to reflect the Varia Suit in-game

Ideas for Samus - Part B(Moveset Edits):

Final Smash: Plasma Beam/Wave Beam hybrid
    Side-B: Change model to look like Missile in-game; do the same with the Super Missile
    Down-B: Change model to reflect game
    Neutral B: Change color to reflect in-game appearance; also change default damage(If not charged at all) to 1
    Aerial-A: Screw Attack(Function like Sonic's Aerial-A, but have Brawl's Up-B animation; also have it change colors)
    Misc.: Make Samus more of a heavy character, like Ganondorf, since she's wearing the Varia suit, which makes her less susceptible to damage(Precisely 20 in Zero Mission), but have her still be "lightweight" in-air due to her jetpack-thing

Ideas for Zero-Suit Samus:

Model/Texture Changes - Modify textures to reflect game appearance
    Alternate Costume - this, over the red/pink costume - http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/metroid/images/0/01/Metroidzero06.png/revision/latest?cb=20091018032553

Moveset Edits:

Neutral B: It automatically will charge if not fired, and ONLY fully charged will stun; otherwise, it will only cause a brief stun
    Entry: Have her enter by crashing this spaceship: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/metroid/images/a/a1/ZMshipangle.png/revision/latest?cb=20110918201231

PlayingGames97
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #80 on: February 23, 2016, 01:23:30 PM »

Ideas for Samus - Part A(Model/Texture Edits and Costume Alternates):

Recolor the textures to be more orange to reflect the Varia Suit in-game

Ideas for Samus - Part B(Moveset Edits):

Final Smash: Plasma Beam/Wave Beam hybrid
    Side-B: Change model to look like Missile in-game; do the same with the Super Missile
    Down-B: Change model to reflect game
    Neutral B: Change color to reflect in-game appearance; also change default damage(If not charged at all) to 1
    Aerial-A: Screw Attack(Function like Sonic's Aerial-A, but have Brawl's Up-B animation; also have it change colors)
    Misc.: Make Samus more of a heavy character, like Ganondorf, since she's wearing the Varia suit, which makes her less susceptible to damage(Precisely 20 in Zero Mission), but have her still be "lightweight" in-air due to her jetpack-thing

Ideas for Zero-Suit Samus:

Model/Texture Changes - Modify textures to reflect game appearance
    Alternate Costume - this, over the red/pink costume - http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/metroid/images/0/01/Metroidzero06.png/revision/latest?cb=20091018032553

Moveset Edits:

Neutral B: It automatically will charge if not fired, and ONLY fully charged will stun; otherwise, it will only cause a brief stun
    Entry: Have her enter by crashing this spaceship: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/metroid/images/a/a1/ZMshipangle.png/revision/latest?cb=20110918201231

Added. Gonna look into Kid Icarus Of Myths and Monsters and see what else I can find, since most items in Of Myths and Monsters are enhancements of his bow.
    « Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 01:27:46 PM by PlayingGames97 » Logged

PlayingGames97
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: February 26, 2016, 12:32:45 PM »

Got a few Pit Ideas.

Forward Smash - Mallet
    Pulls out a pink hammer and slams it to the ground (http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Mallet)

Down Smash - Harp.

Pit pulls out a golden harp, which deals area of effect damage. (http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Harp)

omegafalcon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #82 on: February 26, 2016, 02:22:15 PM »

Hey, are you gonna have PKMN Trainer or are you gonna change it so that the're 3 separate Pokémon? If your doing PKMN Trainer, I had the idea of changing PKMN Trainer's party to better fit with the games, For example in Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow you can't get all three starters, so maybe mixing it up to better fit the source material.

[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

✦Dylan✦
    Holocaust Mastermind
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: February 27, 2016, 02:34:22 AM »

Hey, are you gonna have PKMN Trainer or are you gonna change it so that the're 3 separate Pokémon? If your doing PKMN Trainer, I had the idea of changing PKMN Trainer's party to better fit with the games, For example in Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow you can't get all three starters, so maybe mixing it up to better fit the source material.
    In yellow you actually could get all 3.

PlayingGames97
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: February 27, 2016, 08:33:59 AM »

vCanon is gonna have Redd in it, though for PM I imagine it will be just Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard by themselves.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Fiery Topic Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #85 on: February 27, 2016, 12:31:45 PM »

I agree; that makes sense.

PlayingGames97
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #86 on: February 29, 2016, 06:28:25 AM »

Did a bit off looking around for what to do with the Ice Climbers next. I'm not sure if there's anything we can add to their moveset, unless we incorporate the food in the game to change their stats, kind of like the Monado Arts for Shulk in Sm4sh?

✦Dylan✦
    Holocaust Mastermind
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: February 29, 2016, 07:15:27 AM »

Did a bit off looking around for what to do with the Ice Climbers next. I'm not sure if there's anything we can add to their moveset, unless we incorporate the food in the game to change their stats, kind of like the Monado Arts for Shulk in Sm4sh?
    Ice Climbers already fit their game, just change an animation or two, they were already perfect.

PlayingGames97
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #88 on: March 01, 2016, 12:42:34 PM »

Ice Climbers already fit their game, just change an animation or two, they were already perfect.
    Nice, gonna see what animations I can find ^^

PlayingGames97
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #89 on: March 03, 2016, 02:21:53 PM »

Sorry for being gone for a while, had stuff to deal with irl. Found 2 animation changes though:

Walking animation is to be more rapid.

Jab has been slightly changed. Popo and Nana now raise their mallets above their heads before striking down. Second jab is still the same.

Post Merge: March 04, 2016, 08:19:10 AM
    Alright, so next up is Kirby, MK and DDD. Question is, should we remove Kirby's down B and Forward B, since those are copy abilities he could never use at the same time?
    « Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 08:19:10 AM by PlayingGames97 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
    Print
    Jump to: