Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [PSA] Sonic Full Throttle Issues  (Read 1236 times)
DTrunks
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 31, 2016, 01:02:02 PM »

Hello all,

Have a rather specific issue that I'm hoping somebody can help with. I recently tried adding this PSA over a sonic clone for the Project M D.I.Y 1.3 (Hackless version). The PSA is from the topic below:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=11275.0

I've been lurking/reading/learning around the forums for awhile now, and can add clones & PSA's with Brawlex fine thus far thanks to what I've learned (Haven't gotten to portraits and what not yet, but that's not much of a priority for me atm).

This particular PSA allows sonic to do a multi-hit combo by holding 'A' after the first jab, as shown in the videos within the topic. The issue I'm having is that it seems Sonic's jab becomes broken. Instead of being able to do the regular 3 hit combo or the new one, there's some sort of lag from the initial jab, like the rest of the button presses aren't being registered afterwards or something.

Other sonic clones (Shadow and Knuckles) neutral A combos also suffer from some sort of lag. Was curious if this was a common bug or if anybody has encountered something like this before, and if its possible to fix.

Thanks for any and all help.

spiritpyros
Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 02:58:48 PM »

Chance are this is caused by a difference in variables between project m move sets and other move sets. What is would suggest is to go into psa compare the variables between pm sonic and any moves eye and change them to match pm sonic.

Sorry if it look sloppy I'm typing on a mobile device

DTrunks
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 06:18:04 PM »

No worries, I understood. Thanks for the quick reply!

I've never actually edited a PSA before, first time for everything. Back to lurking/learning I go!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: