Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers Myth 05/31/17 Sirks New Mesh!  (Read 15437 times)
Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: February 03, 2016, 06:13:10 PM »

Super Smash Brothers Myth

Hello everyone, it's been a while! We are officially starting up the project again, now that DiY was released, I have more time to work on this, (No worries i'll still be maintaining that project as well!) Seeing as this has grown far more then a simple texture/model project i am making a new thread all together. Please pardon the bland post, i'm still formatting the OP.  I'll be posting my WiP shortly.

So, What is Myth?
    Myth is a personal spin on Mythology. We plan on creating 100% custom, balanced content not seen in any game, this means, all characters are unique to the Myth universe and well thought out before being implemented. We seek to create an entirely new game using smash as a template. This is as much for fun, as it is to test the limits of what we as modders, are capable of.

Goals for the Game
    1) 8 Balanced and original characters for the cast.
    2) 8 New stages that compliment each new character
    3) 8 New songs that compliment the new characters
    4) Add new and original special modes
    5) New events and a unique new story mode
    6) All goals subject to change

High, Medium, Low, Complete

Characters & Progress

Sirkura

Sirks is a good natured Kitsune that is quick on her feet. Well versed in Mirrormancy, she is skilled in casting potent countermeasures in a wide array of situations. She seeks to confront her father for abandoning her and her mother as a child.

Concept 100%
    Model 30%
    PSA  0%

Releases:
    Latest 3.5
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32749

Sable
    Sable A werewolf, uses 2 medium blades, overall well rounded.

Kirin
    A witch that focuses on thunder to enhance hand to hand combat, favors speed.

Devaliah
    A vampire injected with the demon gene. Think of her like the Ganon of Myth, Slow but powerful.

BlackRose
    Coming Soon!

Night
    Night A vampire that uses twin throwing knives that are manipulated with the teleportation skill shadow doors, favors set ups

Rydel
    A vampire that uses twin throwing knives that are manipulated with the teleportation skill shadow doors, favors set ups

Neos
    A werewolf as well and sables brother, favors offensive play.

Special Mode Progress
    Limit - You gain a final smash as you take damage
    Limitless - You deal damage and recieve a final smash
    Teleport - Allows both players to save coordanants with a button then teleport to that location later with another
    Super Sudden Death - Bombs fall from the sky

Started, Not started, Finished

Myth Lore
    Coming Soon

Character Creation
    Coming Soon

Old Thread With Releases

WiPs

Team
    Head Of Myth - Sirkura
    Graphics and Networking - Zigheart
    Coding and PSA - Dustyy
    Coding and PSA - PyotrLuzhin
    « Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 12:10:14 PM by Sirkura » Logged

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 06:20:27 PM »

Just read up your Special Progress thing. I haven't tested myself, but the teleporting thing should be possible via PSA. Although if it's a global thing, you'll definitely want to do it via GCT or whatever other method works best for things like this.

I'll be sure to keep tabs on this.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 06:25:58 PM »

Just read up your Special Progress thing. I haven't tested myself, but the teleporting thing should be possible via PSA. Although if it's a global thing, you'll definitely want to do it via GCT or whatever other method works best for things like this.

I'll be sure to keep tabs on this.

Actually we found a code by IgglyBoo that does that by pressing L+R+Up to save cordinents and L+R+Down to teleport to that location. We are currently modifying that code and instancing it into a special mode. Its a bit buggy, it doesn't work correctly with Ex characters, and currently only first player can teleport, and thanks for the support ^^ I'll try to update as often as I can. I'll go ahead and update the segment discription to kinda clerify things a bit.
    « Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 07:21:08 PM by Sirkura » Logged

Large Leader
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 07:26:03 PM »

Actually we found a code by IgglyBoo that does that by pressing L+R+Up to save cordinents and L+R+Down to teleport to that location. We are currently modifying that code and instancing it into a special mode. Its a bit buggy, it doesn't work correctly with Ex characters, and currently only first player can teleport, and thanks for the support ^^ I'll try to update as often as I can. I'll go ahead and update the segment discription to kinda clerify things a bit.

Yeah, play around with that code (although LRDPad sounds clunky imo). If that doesn't work properly, you can always go the PSA route.

In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    O snap

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 07:32:20 PM »

Yeah, play around with that code (although LRDPad sounds clunky imo). If that doesn't work properly, you can always go the PSA route.

Only problem with PSA is I can't make it only activate in a special instance. I plan on editing special brawl so its togleable. Which is easy enough, We just need to fix the glitches in the code. We can work on button combinations after its working correctly. Smiley
    « Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 09:50:21 PM by Sirkura » Logged

Large Leader
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 08:46:26 AM »

Going to ask a question which follows up on your question and poses another question: couldn't you get gecko to load a different set of files for special mode?

Something like that would be really cool, although I don't know if it's in the scope of the project or not.

O snap

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 10:09:28 AM »

Going to ask a question which follows up on your question and poses another question: couldn't you get gecko to load a different set of files for special mode?

Something like that would be really cool, although I don't know if it's in the scope of the project or not.
    Actually... we probably could with some effort. tho special modes are generally an instance of code set by a flag. PM did some of their special modes a bit wonky, like turbo rather then edit the flags, they coded it into the item directly. we could make an alt transformation item to do something similar. however current ways of doing it would only allow one alt at a time on the field. and we'd have to write that chunk of code ourselves. also the hurdle that common 3 only loads once at the start of the game. i'm sure its possible tho.

possible candidates for a transformational item would be:
    screw attack
    bunny hood
    spicy curry
    metal cap
    franklin badge

keep in mind i BSed those on assumptions xD i'll have to do some digging for viability. i may upload the files i'm currently using for download if it generates enough interest. so far only the games engine is currently finished(?) i might make a few more tweaks along the line.

it uses an old brawl minus (3.2 i think?) as a base, i modified  quite a few codes, and tweaked machanics tilli was happy with it. the game is more a hybrid of melee and vbrawl, less hit stun overall, it favors horazontal movement while slightly nerfing vertical for more lateral combos, ofc wave dashing and 8 way airdodge, (actually have a code in store that will add both but needs tweaking before its ready) power shield reflection, and a few more i can't remember off the top of my head.

roster only has sirks (one of my older models over a ZSS clone) as an official character, rest are just BeX clones to give PSA ideas and brawl - fillers. many of them need to be majorly nerfed >.> *looking at you diddy with your death nut gun!* also havent added many cosmetics yet to the CSS/SSS

You can consider it in an early early alpha state.
    « Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 10:25:27 AM by Sirkura » Logged

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: February 05, 2016, 02:09:15 PM »

You'll put yourself inside this project, but you won't include the might me!?
    all jokes aside, this sounds like an interesting build. i don't use other people's builds, but i usually take things from them, but put into my private build.
    But this one, is quite ambitious.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2016, 02:54:11 PM »

You'll put yourself inside this project, but you won't include the might me!?
    all jokes aside, this sounds like an interesting build. i don't use other people's builds, but i usually take things from them, but put into my private build.
    But this one, is quite ambitious.

Actually sirks came from this story line xD and it is quite ambitious. ^^ Tho we have lots of help in getting it done. Chances are we will just focus on one aspect at a time untill its suitable for release. First things being done are the 8 characters. We will see what happens from there.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2016, 11:43:45 PM »

Just a few Wips and Nae Na-*SHOT* <.< please god don't ever let me finish that sentence >.>

still needs a lot of work, textures are still very rough and basic, but its rolling. <3

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: February 08, 2016, 11:53:57 PM »

Wips and Nae Na-

How could you do this

so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2016, 02:13:49 PM »

EWWWWW! So i was playing with the textures, unsure why it was giving me such a hard time. The materials are inverted. Its coloring the inside of the mesh rather then the outside. Derp Dx i'll ahve to fix that.

Large Leader
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: February 09, 2016, 02:40:11 PM »

Those are some massive mammaries.

O snap

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2016, 02:50:46 PM »

Those are some massive mammaries.
    xD sorta an on going joke in the series, Rose is another large chested one. However we are more going for diversity. trying to make each character as different and unique as possible. That is not limited to the PSA files but character mesh design as well. The prime goal is to create something completely unique and diverse. once the initial 8 characters are done we will probably make a template for submissions for new characters so anyone can submit one. Provided they fit the theme of course. ^^

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2016, 12:03:01 AM »

Well its been a while and I haven't updated the thread.  We've finished all the models for Sirkura, just need to add textures.  I'll upload some pics as I have time ^^

For now, here is a pic of the Tribal WiP:

Obviously we are no where near done. I may or may not change her face.

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: