Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Looking for help! Creating an AMAZING Brawl mod! Helpers needed!!!  (Read 1998 times)
MysticMan
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: February 04, 2016, 12:15:42 PM »

I would like to create a Brawl mod, but I lack the means of doing so. I would love it if anyone could and would be willing to help me with this project.

In this mod, there would be the 78 smash bros veterans--this means they have been in at least 1 Smash Bros. title--, 41 newcomers from games that were already represented in at least 1 Smash Bros. title, and 11 newcomers--this means they are from non-Nintendo games. This leaves a grand total of 129 playable fighters--NOT including the 'Random' icon.

Not only would this mod add a ton of characters from the past, but it would also feature every stage in Smash Bros. history. This includes:

- 16 Smash Bros. 64 stages
- 26 Melee stages
- 31 Brawl stages
-31 WiiU stages
-20 3DS stages

Grand Total:     124 stages

If you would like to help, please leave a response in which you include what kind of job you would like to do/what you prefer working on. Furthermore, my most convenient method of communication is via Skype, but if that won't work, please let me know and we will figure something out.

Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face
                               Many thanks,
                                           MysticMan

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 03:48:43 PM »

Would this actually be possible, though? I mean, I'm not even sure Brawl4All is that extensive, and I'm pretty sure that that's like the biggest mod out there that adds characters.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 09:50:58 PM »

Would this actually be possible, though? I mean, I'm not even sure Brawl4All is that extensive, and I'm pretty sure that that's like the biggest mod out there that adds characters.

Its totally possible now, especially with the DiY codes PyotrLuzhin and I made. tho I do think BeX is limited to 128 characters currently iirc. and ASL will allow up to 2000+ stages max. It is however a lot of work. Lots of smash 4 characters have not had a PSA created yet. Don't let it discourage you tho, the hardest part of building a mod is getting it rolling, and something like this will garner a lot of attention if you stick to it.

Msf101
    Mega Kitten

Hey there! I (mostly) design names, CSP etc.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 12:32:50 PM »

From what I can see, this will be an awesome mod! If you'd like, I could help you with the making of names and portraits etc. Let me know if you're interested! Good luck! Smiley

And still... no Project M PAL...

Cephadrome
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 02:55:01 PM »

I wish I could help, really. But I don't know almost anything about animations/PSA making.

The master of Dank Memes. Fear me.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: