Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Smash attacks PSA editor is making my game freeze.  (Read 1204 times)
Drevis2
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: April 10, 2016, 09:39:45 AM »

So I am working on a mod that makes Brawl as close to Smash 4 as possible, but I came across some technical difficulties...

Sometimes when I make changes to a characters PSA via smashattacks, when I go to test it out, the game freezes. I didn't do anything demanding like making new moves, I just changed some of the data to match that of Smash 4. I changed Mario's falling speed (I did the same with Diddy, and only changed the falling speed with Diddy so far, and he doesn't freeze, so I know it's not that), his throwing speed, might have changed his air acceleration, his run speed, etc.

I also made changes to the data of his moves, I did NOT change the animation or how long the move is, or anything to do with the size of the hitbox, or when the hitbox is active. I only edited damage, Knockback Growth, Base knockback, and trajectory.

After doing this, I put it into my wii to test it out, however when i selected Mario on the CSS the game froze, I don't know if there is something else I have to do, or if I changed something I'm not allowed to, or what?

Is there anybody who knows what I'm doing wrong? Or if there is something I'm missing? Any help is appreciated, tell me if you want to see the file.

I really can't think of a good signature...

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: