Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PM-Remove battle portraits and add generic stock icons  (Read 1100 times)
DocStrange
Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: May 20, 2016, 12:28:51 PM »

I'd like to implement Mewtwo2000's 14 slot cBliss to my Project M, but as you probably know it has issues when adding more than 10 costumes for most characters, as battle portraits and stock icons begin to overlap into the next characters. It doesn't look like he's working on it any more so I would like some help with a solution for this.

The main thing I'd like is a way to have battle portraits removed from the screen during fights. I haven't messed with it in a while but I believe I tried to simply make the portraits transparent and ended up with a gray box, though I could have used the wrong size image. I plan on trying this again but if someone has a way to completely remove them that would be nice.

The next thing is less important but would be really cool. I'd like to find a way to give the characters generic stock icons. I'll probably end up just giving everyone one generic stock icon, but it would be great to either make every character use their default icon for every costume or use a generic stock colored to correspond to the team color (like the in battle stocks in vBrawl)

Any help at all would be very appreciated. Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any help!

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 07:54:48 PM »

So for the first one, are you saying more or less what I made transparent in this picture?

Because if so, I have a download to it here, as well as a description of what I did.(In case you can figure the other part out)

And for the second part, I have an idea for a generic stock icon:

Open up the common5, go to sc_selcharacter_en, MiscData[90], Textures(NW4R), and scroll to the bottom. InfStc.981 is the one that I am referring to, and it's already considered a stock icon; you could just replace the other stock icons with that texture and it work the way you want.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: