Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Questions about requests?  (Read 1805 times)
chaoticDarkness
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: May 27, 2016, 03:19:04 AM »

ok so don't take this the wrong way, I'm sincerely curious about this,,,and this isn't a rant thread if people think that, especially since ive not even so much as posted a request[though I kind of wanna]

why does it seem no one answers requests anymore? I understand people have lives[hell due to work I completely forgot I had an account on here or that I even wanted to try these mods until I saw it in my favorites] but at the same time ive seen a lot of requests the two times I logged in[today and when I made my account because I wanted to make sure no one posted the same request] that have all these views and not a single reply aside from bump.

DarkDeity
Extreme Kitten

I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

• Awards Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 03:50:51 AM »

Im sure its just the reason you listed...maybe with a mix of the request doesnt interest the people who have time for it. id hate to say it but we ARE humans....well except for me im a Nobody XD

but yeah its probably mostly them being busy.

as for posting a request(as mentioned in your first "paragraph") id say try it and see if you get an answer, and if not well....i actually dunno what i should say to that

chaoticDarkness
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 03:59:34 AM »

ok..well thanks for answering...oh...and...

don't call yourself a nobody! that's not nice to say about yourself! your a living being and there fore you matter!

DarkDeity
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 04:04:00 AM »

um...your welcome..and um...have you not heard about kingdom hearts?...a nobody is a sort of race in that game...thats uh...what i meant.....thank you for the concern though?

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: