Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [SOLVED} BrawlEx help, please  (Read 1097 times)
Daveybird
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: May 29, 2016, 07:02:47 AM »

Okay, so whenever I mess with the CSSRoster.dat, Brawl freezes when I click on the versus (Brawl) button. Now I had a hack from someone else that used Project M that used BrawlEX with no problem. Characters showed up, played fine for the most part, etc, but it's just in default Brawl, the issues arise. I was trying to convert those over to default Brawl, and thought maybe the issue was I needed to change some things before switching them to default Brawl. But nope, even if I put Mario as the only character in the CSS, it still freezes and hums. Please help, this is getting real frustrating!

Post Merge: May 29, 2016, 07:14:55 AM
Okay, the reason why the game froze was because I was using the PM menu data. I guess once I get BrawlEx working I'll have to manually add in all the characters. But now, I still have Mario as the only character on the CSS Roster, but all of the default characters show up. It seems like SSBB doesn't know I have BrawlEx. How do you make Brawl recognize it? I have a BrawlEx folder in my PF like I'm supposed to. So does anyone know what the problem is?

Well, I was acting dumb. I forgot to put in the CSS Expansion core files. That is very important!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 07:35:07 AM by Daveybird » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: