Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [TEAM MEMBERS NEEDED] SSBB Mod Pack Creation Help  (Read 2164 times)
IceColdPlasma
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: May 29, 2016, 05:13:00 PM »

Hey there, I am an aspiring SSBB modder, and I am trying to make a mod pack that replaces nearly everything in SSBB with Undertale related items, such as Characters, Music, Stages, etc. I am in desperate need of assistance with things in regards to PSA, Model, and Stage Manipulation. I have absolutely no idea about how to go along with this, and tutorials on Youtube have only given me so much knowledge as far as what I need.

I suppose what I would like is to be able to personally work with one who has experience with these sorts of things. At the moment, I am not able to provide monetization for your service, but I am certainly willing to when I get the extra money, if that is what any of you wish to receive as compensation. Please contact me on the forums, my Skype (icecoldplasma), my DeviantART (IceColdPlasma), or my Gmail (101nsda@gmail.com).

I am most active on Skype, as I keep it on throughout the day from about 10AM-12PM until about 11:30PM Eastern Time. So if you contact me there, you will receive an almost immediate response during that time.

Thank you, and forgive me if this post is out of place. I am very new to the forums, so I do not know the rules in regards to where I post certain things, but I am more than happy to adhere to the rules when presented to me. Again, thank you. ^.^

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 09:25:20 PM »

I can help you learn about modeling(Though I'm kind of a novice at it, to an extent) and about importing models, if you want.

IceColdPlasma
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 10:01:06 AM »

Thank you for the reply. Any help at all is greatly appreciated. Lemme know when you wanna get started.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 10:07:09 AM »

I have a WIP tutorial on importing models in my sig, and I kind of have the beginning and summary filled out, so you could always start there, and then ask me when you're stuck.

IceColdPlasma
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 10:10:46 AM »

Alright, thank you! ^^

Post Merge: May 30, 2016, 11:40:38 AM
    I'm not very good with text tutorials like the ones on your page. Do you mind if I get your Skype or something so that we can talk through PM?
    « Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 11:40:38 AM by IceColdPlasma » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: