Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'd like people to direct me to the memes.  (Read 903 times)
MelodicCodes
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: June 22, 2016, 01:48:16 PM »

I've set off on a mission to create the most trash brawl hack I can. To that end, I need to insert lots of spicy memes into my hack in order to qualify it for the meme trash dump.

The reason I feel the need to ask here alongside simply searching myself is because memes are such a very broad topic. They're everywhere, but they aren't categorized into any single group, but rather spread around en masse through the vault. I wish to gather them together, that I may create the ultimate pile of garbage. The things that you find can and most certainly will be very different from the things I find.

Meme songs are easy enough to come by, and I know how to patch brstms together myself fairly well. But seeing as I don't use 3DS max, I'm unable to make le spicy meme character and stage models to import. I've tried importing models via Blender, and while I got close, it just didn't quite work. Material mapping was dead.

What I'm looking for are stages and character skins that are pumped full of the spiciest memes this side of 4Chan. I'd also like suggestions on stuff that doesn't quite exist, but could be accomplished through the power of retexturing.

Let me be clear; I plan to make this with a certain level of quality and unification. CSPs will not be misleading, SSPs will get the same treatment. The game will overall need to make sense, but also be full of trash. This isn't games repainted, but rather a more organized pile of garbage. If my mission can be accomplished, I can die a happy woman.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: