Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: several character mods missing.  (Read 1680 times)
cheddarsword
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: August 04, 2016, 06:22:01 PM »

hey. been using this site for a few days now, thought i'd register, since i'm hoping to make a few texture mods myself.

anyway, my topic point.

first, let me say that yes, i'm a bikini/skin baring outfit fan. as such, i've hit mostly downloads for female characters. however, i've noticed that some of the download links are broken, and coincidentally, some usernames keep coming up. the biggest i've noticed so far are parvatti (sp?) and big boss. and it's not just their "offensive" ones that are missing. some that people would likely NOT be offended over are missing as well. check one of big boss' last uploads. it won't work, i promise. i think it's for snake.

at any rate, i've taken to downloading huge (one being over 4GB zipped) brawl hack packs to go through the character mods in them. if i happen to see any that aren't too... lewd... i wouldn't mind sharing them for a reupload, or just re-uping them myself.

also, there's a yoruichi mod for ZSS that's not working. there's only two of them, but the one that's here is simply yoruichi's standard outfit applied to a standard model ZSS. not horrible looking, but if it were to be that simple, wouldn't modding it after her outfit during the fake karakura town arc be better? that one is basicly like a swimsuit anyway. heh. maybe that'll be my first mod! ...yeah, i like yoruichi.  Awesome Face

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 07:11:54 PM »

Ever heard of this thread? Looks like this could use your help, then.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38592.0
    « Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 09:07:36 PM by windhunter7 » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: