Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: There will be the option of 3DS and Wii U sword trace. Which one should Cloud primarily have?
3DS Trace
WiiU Trace

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13
Author Topic: FINISHED! Project Smash 4 Cloud 100% Completed (for now!)  (Read 121713 times)
Lawliet
Hyper Kitten

Life's a puzzle.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #150 on: December 15, 2016, 05:52:53 PM »

Since I am finally free I have 2 things to say

1)sorry I could not get you the win1 and win2 animations before release, lately a lot of unexpected personal events poped up on me I'll get them to you asap

2) as for brawl minus versions I'll will actually make 2 versions, one for brawl minus 4.0bc and one for brawl minus ZeusEx

It's alright. They should be coming in the next update, fortunately.

As someone who has silently checked up on this project every so often, I have to say that the progress you have made is astounding. This is easily among the most impressive custom PSAs that I've ever seen and I've had a blast playing around with it since its release.

On behalf of everyone who has and will play with this, thank you for all of the time and effort you put into recreating Cloud and congratulations on getting this project completed and released.

It's been a difficult project, honestly. I'm just glad I was able to accomplish something that could *potentially* be used in many Brawl Packs(mostly Project M)

Excellent moveset. Though there are a few animations I came across. I don't mean to sound rude or anything but, animations like the "AttackAirHi"...It was better looking in the beta version and now it's just weird looking (no offense), and the wait animations...THEY were kinda better in the beta but now it looks like it's gotten worse. (Again no offense, I'd actually would like to know what happened) So I used the old animations instead. Currently I have a custom PSA that is combined with at least a couple of the most popular Cloud PSA's and now I'm trying to switch to this PSA.

I may keep the one I have already with combinations and animations from the beta of this PSA.
    As of now I'm working working on balancing hitboxes for this PSA. Hopefully I'll enjoy this moveset.

I pretty much understand this, though once I get a better computer, I may try porting some animations too, though only when things get worse. In this case, AttackAirHi.

#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
    A girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0

Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
    Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

TeenLukus
    Mega Kitten

DIscord: Mariah<3#6982

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #151 on: December 15, 2016, 06:52:39 PM »

Man this mod is addicting.

Quadraxis
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #152 on: December 15, 2016, 07:35:33 PM »

I've been following this thread closely and this is an amazing mod, but some animations can bee a little "janky" like bair that destroys Cloud's arms (this could be a problem with the models), up and down smash look good but at the end of the animation Cloud snaps quickly to his idle, looking very weird, not to disrespect you of course, i just have noticed this.
    I think RED NiNjA's Cloud of the few animations made, some feel a bit more accurate and fluid like dair and uair, but maybe using those animations is out of the question. The other ones custom made by you like his tilts are solid.

Overall though, this mod is so much fun, congratulations on finishing and releasing a lot of work put into it. I'll be looking forward for updates.

Angelo1337
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #153 on: December 18, 2016, 12:46:16 PM »

Why does Cloud sometimes have Limit at the start of a game and sometimes he doesn't ? F-Air throws up instead of down and when holding Up-B with Limit you can float around. But besides that, I haven't found anything to criticise. Pretty good work!
    « Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 12:48:08 PM by Angelo1337 » Logged

TeenLukus
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #154 on: December 18, 2016, 01:56:46 PM »

Huh, works flawlessly for me, and im using a USB running Riivo running B-Minus.

Speaking of B-Minus is the B-Minus version out yet?

RisanF
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #155 on: December 18, 2016, 02:31:27 PM »

Nice job! He feels almost like the real Wii U/3DS Cloud, from the green sword-glow, to the awesome hit-stun on his F-Smash. Save for a few hiccups, the animation is real smooth, and definitely on the top tier of hacked movesets.

A few critiques (Brawl version): it's a little hard to land the F-Smash on the Alloys. I understand the physics are different on those characters, though.

Also, the Trophy Base in Subspace Emissary is messed up. I know hackers don't generally care about SSE, but one of the great things about this Cloud hack is that, unlike Wii U/3DS, you can actually take him into an adventure mode and hack up some Primids, so it'd be cool if everything was functional in SSE.

(really hope Smash Switch has an Adventure mode...)

Lawliet
    Hyper Kitten

Life's a puzzle.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

« Reply #156 on: December 18, 2016, 03:12:42 PM »

Huh, works flawlessly for me, and im using a USB running Riivo running B-Minus.

Speaking of B-Minus is the B-Minus version out yet?

It will be worked on by one of the KCMM users.

Nice job! He feels almost like the real Wii U/3DS Cloud, from the green sword-glow, to the awesome hit-stun on his F-Smash. Save for a few hiccups, the animation is real smooth, and definitely on the top tier of hacked movesets.

A few critiques (Brawl version): it's a little hard to land the F-Smash on the Alloys. I understand the physics are different on those characters, though.

Also, the Trophy Base in Subspace Emissary is messed up. I know hackers don't generally care about SSE, but one of the great things about this Cloud hack is that, unlike Wii U/3DS, you can actually take him into an adventure mode and hack up some Primids, so it'd be cool if everything was functional in SSE.

(really hope Smash Switch has an Adventure mode...)

You mean the trophy tossing stuff? If so, then yeah, I thought the Smash Throw animations took up much space, so they were deleted temporarily.

Why does Cloud sometimes have Limit at the start of a game and sometimes he doesn't ? F-Air throws up instead of down and when holding Up-B with Limit you can float around. But besides that, I haven't found anything to criticise. Pretty good work!

I actually don't know how these work in terms of entry and dying, since he keeps limit after death, too.

#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
    A girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0

Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
    Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Angelo1337
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #157 on: December 18, 2016, 03:53:14 PM »

I actually don't know how these work in terms of entry and dying, since he keeps limit after death, too.

Hopefully you are able to fix Cloud's Limit soon. And what about the floaty UP-B ? Any ideas already? I think thats a bigger problem then with the Limit.
    « Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 03:55:00 PM by Angelo1337 » Logged

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #158 on: December 18, 2016, 07:49:36 PM »

If you are using the pm version it could be because of the la bit variables

Angelo1337
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #159 on: December 19, 2016, 07:22:23 AM »

If you are using the pm version it could be because of the la bit variables

I am using PM but I have no idea how to fix it.

RisanF
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #160 on: December 20, 2016, 01:51:51 PM »

You mean the trophy tossing stuff? If so, then yeah, I thought the Smash Throw animations took up much space, so they were deleted temporarily.

Well, I'm eager to see if you add it back in.

P.S.: One small thing to mention; the down-smash moves Cloud slightly backwards.

Angelo1337
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #161 on: December 20, 2016, 04:14:25 PM »

I just found another glitch. When King Dedede sucks Cloud in from close range, (god damnit it sounds so wrong) King Dedede freezes and Cloud vanishes. Doesn't happen with Kirby tho.

TeenLukus
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #162 on: December 20, 2016, 04:51:35 PM »

When King Dedede sucks Cloud in from close range, (god damnit it sounds so wrong)

XDDDD  Lmfao..

Sylv
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Star Hacker Active Contributor

« Reply #163 on: December 20, 2016, 05:28:08 PM »

Hey, i love this PSA you guys did an amazing job with it! It feels almost exactly like Sm4sh Cloud. Though there are some bugs I've noticed, sorry if they were already reported:
    Entrance: Sometimes Cloud will have Limit Charge when entering
    Dash Attack: Sometimes moves characters it hits to Cloud's center
    Aerial Neutral-B: Hitboxes are off
    Limit Charge Up-B: Holding B afterwards will cause Cloud to float in the air, he falls normally when B is released
    Aerial Down-B: If you activate Limit Charge you lose all vertical momentum

Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
    Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
    PM me your FC after adding me!

ShadowOfSilver
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #164 on: December 23, 2016, 04:00:49 PM »

This is probably a noob question, but is this mod supposed to replace Ike or add Cloud as a separate character. I downloaded the files and didn't see any css, or Brawlex config files so the former was my first assumption.

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13
    Print
    Jump to: