Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Freezing during aerials [Help!]  (Read 1134 times)
xxasians1nxx
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: August 10, 2016, 12:51:30 PM »

Hi all,

I am playing my own custom brawl and have been for a while. Recently I've started using Dolphin as an efficient way to test my hacks without having to plug my sd in and out of my wii. I've added a few characters and modified the selcharacter.pac to show character portraits since the last time I plugged the sd into the wii. The PSAs work fine in testing, however, recently when actually trying the SD in my wii, I get a freeze EVERY SINGLE TIME I use a normal AERIAL with ANY character. I can damage them fine when I use specials or am on the ground, but normal aerials instantly cause the freeze and crash.

I would appreciate any help and am willing to send a copy of my files if need be.

EDIT: The mod seems to work fine on dolphin. Aerials still dont work on console. I extracted my files from winimage, could that have caused corrupted files?

EDIT: I attempted to watch a replay I saved a while back and it froze on the first aerial as well. It may be important to note that my replays have been corrupted for a while in the past; my character would go jump off the stage and die.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 11:47:52 AM by xxasians1nxx » Logged

xxasians1nxx
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 11:48:43 AM »

edit bump

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: