Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: anywhere i can request/suggest a mod?  (Read 1851 times)
cheddarsword
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: August 12, 2016, 01:42:21 PM »

i don't see a section here for making hack requests, so i'm hesitant to make a topic for my request, but if there's a good place to go to do that, can someone direct me?

from what i can tell, it shouldn't be to difficult for someone with vertex and texture editing knowledge. in fact, i think a hatsune miku hack that already exists could just be retextured.

incase you're curious, i was hoping someone could make marie rose from DOA5LR. i figured she'd go well over zelda or peach. (and don't give me that look either! she's 18! yes, a small chested girl in a DOA game DOES EXIST now, for those of you who haven't even looked at the series in a while. hint: everyone's a little older now. even ayane.)

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 02:33:20 PM »

There are actually multiple locations:

There are two under the heading "Character Vertexes and Textures" - "Vertex Requests" and "Texture Requests"
    Under the heading "Model Imports", there is the "Model Requests" board(For if you want a model imported)
    Under the heading "Attacks and Animations", there is the "A/A Requests/Ideas"(For requesting movesets)
    Under "Stages", "Stage Requests"(For the stages)
    Under "Music & SFX", "Music/SFX Requests"(For sounds, voices, music, and any other audio)
    Under "Portraits, Menus, (etc...)", "Interface Requests"(For requesting portraits, images for the menus, etc.)

cheddarsword
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 02:15:45 PM »

i don't think her model would work. i mean sure, felicia does for peach, but DOA5 isn't exactly MVC. WAY to many polys. especialy for marie rose oddly enough. her hair is the longest of any DOA girl.

anyway, that's why i figured a vertex of zelda would work. I can get sound effects myself i think, but my only knowledge of hacking so far comes in a few personal texture mods that aren't really worth releasing. no sound hacking knowledge at all, though i did replace sheik's sound file with a mai shiranui one. character too.

anyway, yeah, i'll head there. it'd be nice to make a full moveset for marie. hers could easily be adapted i think. well, her moves that don't include bone/neck snapping and joint dislocation anyway. seriously, she's a brutal little thing. makes some of the stuff bayman does look friendly.

...now i want to play DOA5LR. oh well. soul calibur 5's online is garbage ATM anyway.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: