Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BrawlEx Character Freeze After Stage Select  (Read 4336 times)
Xirvet
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: August 31, 2016, 08:09:57 PM »

Ok I dunno what I did wrong but I just added a clone to my BrawlEx build and I made everything just like I did for my other clones but somehow Brawl freezes after picking a stage with that character. Dolphin dosen't give me any error, it just infinitely loads. How can I stop the game from freezing like that?

Lillith
Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 09:42:10 PM »

Makes me think it's something to do with the Entry. If you don't have an entry file, just disable it in the Fighter config.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Xirvet
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 05:45:44 AM »

Makes me think it's something to do with the Entry. If you don't have an entry file, just disable it in the Fighter config.
    The fighter came with an entry but I disabled it to test, still endlessly loads...

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 06:25:22 AM »

Hmmm. Intriguing. Would you mind if I were to look into the files you're using?

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Xirvet
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 10:28:02 AM »

Hmmm. Intriguing. Would you mind if I were to look into the files you're using?
    Sure! It's a Peach clone just so you are aware :p I really hope you can find what's wrong cause I had 2 other clones do the same thing https://www.mediafire.com/?hqxjpd7rf6pd0ut

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 06:08:30 PM »

Well um... Seems to work fine for me, although I noticed that the Fighter config was missing so I did my own up, and you forgot to change the first ID on the module, although I'm not sure if that actually did anything.

At any rate, here you go-- Not sure if it'll actually work for you, but hey!
    https://mega.nz/#!GM9njKZJ!noBlGh2Rx5Dqo81P8iUBNzgi8T-LZgAYDAW93QzdkLs

Also, for the entry, you only need a number equal to the costumes you have, so you can get rid of 04-05. ...unless you were adding two more costumes.

Good luck?
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 06:11:02 PM by Kitsu » Logged

Xirvet
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: September 01, 2016, 06:31:51 PM »

Well um... Seems to work fine for me, although I noticed that the Fighter config was missing so I did my own up, and you forgot to change the first ID on the module, although I'm not sure if that actually did anything.

At any rate, here you go-- Not sure if it'll actually work for you, but hey!
    https://mega.nz/#!GM9njKZJ!noBlGh2Rx5Dqo81P8iUBNzgi8T-LZgAYDAW93QzdkLs

Also, for the entry, you only need a number equal to the costumes you have, so you can get rid of 04-05. ...unless you were adding two more costumes.

Good luck?

Sadly did not work but I feel at this point that it's a case of I gotta restart my build all over cause I tried merging my glitched build with a new one and I might've made things worst in the process. Still thanks for the help, I'll just restart it and do my backups right this time

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: September 01, 2016, 06:35:10 PM »

Ah, well that's unfortunate, but yeah, I got no real ideas on it, so good luck on rebuilding it.

Xirvet
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: September 01, 2016, 07:43:06 PM »

Ah, well that's unfortunate, but yeah, I got no real ideas on it, so good luck on rebuilding it.
    Just started fresh and used her first with the same files and no freeze so it seems my fear was sadly founded there :/

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: