Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help me out, some files won't work  (Read 3449 times)
UN
Expert Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: November 21, 2016, 12:12:41 PM »

I will be coming here to ask questions if I can't find a good answer any where else. This will prevent multiple topics being made and will be easier on everyone.

I have been trying to hack for a while and I am still just learning. I have gotten everything I need, and the hacks work, but some of the movesets won't work as intended. The movesets are Samus and Bowser that doesn't work. It's as it the FitcharactermotionEtc.pac isn't there for those characters, but they are. I don't like to make topics but this has been bothering me for a while. My Wii is 4.3E. PAL SSBB. Everyone else works perfectly.

If it's not too much trouble, I would also like to know how exactly to replace sound in SSBB. If I can't change a characters sound, then just the announcer call is fine for me.

PS: To be more specific, I am using SDHC micro card (works hacks, I've done it) and the moveset is IRONMAN V3 PAL. Bowsers is just a new run. I don't like his old one. I tried all tutorials I could find regarding the announcer call, but I feel like there are some I have missed.

My Hack Directory - SD/SSBB/Fighter/Koopa/FitKoopaMotionEtc.pac
                     SD/SSBB/Fighter/Samus/FitSamusMotionEtc.pac

-Thank in advance.
    « Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 10:39:43 PM by Ruku » Logged

Inactive

Lawliet
    Hyper Kitten

Life's a puzzle.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 03:27:48 PM »

You need the common.pac file for Samus, Zero Suit, Sheik and Zelda's animation files. The common4.pac is where Kirby, Koopa(Bowser), Giga Bowser and Ivysaur are stored. If you replace the MotionEtc files, then put them in the 'system' folder in pf, then it should load ingame. This doesn't apply for Project M, though.

#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
    A girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0

Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
    Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

UN
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 04:52:49 PM »

So all I have to do is replace the files with the motion pac's? I'll see if it works. If it does I'll credit you too if/when I upload the files.

EDIT: The files did not work. I tried the common4.pac and common.pac but for some reason it's the same. What am I doing wrong?
    EDIT2: It worked when I renamed the file I downloaded from Common4_en/Common_en and got rid of _en. Thank you for this. I was wondering about the announcer calls too, how to change them and such.
    « Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 03:15:53 AM by Ruku » Logged

Inactive

CraptainFalcon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 01:41:27 PM »

Ok to change announcer calls you need to download Super Sawndz and download a file called "smashbros_sound.brsar". You open that file with Super Sawnds and replace the announcer calls in there. You need Audacity as well to convert sounds to Wav format. Keep in mind that .Sawnd files have a filesize limit and will crash the game if you exceed it.

Sawnd files are named by group (ex. 8.sawnd is all of Mario's sound effects and voice clips). So when you save the files, name them according to their group (in this case the announcer calls are 223.sawnd i believe. I may be wrong).

Also, you need to create a directory in your sd card for sawnd files. In "pf", create a new folder named sfx and you put all sawnd files in there.

You also need a code that enables sfx to be read directly from the SD card. That code is RSBE soundbank replacement engine. Search it up, copy paste, and inject the code into your GCT code. This allows your sounds to be heard in game.

You also need some illegal files to actually use syper sawndz properly. Soundfile.dll, sndconv and another one. I'll link it later if you can't find them

Hope this helps

UN
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 03:06:38 PM »

Ok to change announcer calls you need to download Super Sawndz and download a file called "smashbros_sound.brsar". You open that file with Super Sawnds and replace the announcer calls in there. You need Audacity as well to convert sounds to Wav format. Keep in mind that .Sawnd files have a filesize limit and will crash the game if you exceed it.

Sawnd files are named by group (ex. 8.sawnd is all of Mario's sound effects and voice clips). So when you save the files, name them according to their group (in this case the announcer calls are 223.sawnd i believe. I may be wrong).

Also, you need to create a directory in your sd card for sawnd files. In "pf", create a new folder named sfx and you put all sawnd files in there.

You also need a code that enables sfx to be read directly from the SD card. That code is RSBE soundbank replacement engine. Search it up, copy paste, and inject the code into your GCT code. This allows your sounds to be heard in game.

You also need some illegal files to actually use syper sawndz properly. Soundfile.dll, sndconv and another one. I'll link it later if you can't find them

Hope this helps
    A few thing before I try this. My Wii is Pal not NTSU, if I try the codes RSBE it won't load, but my homebrew won't load anything all of a sudden anyway. Also, I don't know what you mean by PF, but I assume it's the same as SSBB for riivolution, which is what I use to load the hacks.

I use Riivolution so my directory is different. If I put the the sfx file in the ssbb folder, will it work the same? I am curious if it is possible to load SSBB cheat codes on riivolution, I'll have to find out.

EDIT: The codes didn't work, and neither does anything on HBC... How do I fix it (The Homebrew Channel)?

Inactive

CraptainFalcon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 08:04:40 PM »

Oh Sorry mann. I don't use riivolution. I meam someone who does may pop in and help you

UN
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 11:38:32 PM »

Oh Sorry mann. I don't use riivolution. I meam someone who does may pop in and help you
    It's alright, I'm still just getting used to hacking and all. I'll get it done somehow.

I am having trouble with importing models. I don't now why blender won't launch, and I can't afford 3ds max. I am trying to make Meta Knight Look like Kirby but with a mask and sword only. Exactly like Kirby with no armor, cape or wings. It tried copying the model from Kirby to Meta Knight, and it ended in failure. Been trying to find a way to do this. I am working on something and I can't quite do it right just yet.
    « Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 10:40:01 PM by Ruku » Logged

Inactive

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: