The song names show up just fine in MiscData in brawlbox.
It's weird, since I do have an earlier version of my info.pac with some added stock icons, and the music titles show up there.
I've messed with a copy of that file, but I haven't successfully prevented the issue regardless.
Post Merge: November 27, 2016, 09:41:34 PM
Ok, I've managed to sorta successfully keep the music titles to show up. I ended up using the cBliss template from https://smashboards.com/threads/cbliss-asl-for-project-m-3-6-kit.414933/
It's weird, because I had to trial and error what images I replaced using the "Replace All" function. I had to import assets from the Smash 3 HUD carefully, because for some reason, replacing some of the other image files in MiscData caused the music titles to not show up anymore.
I'd like to think it was a case of corrupted image files. I feel like BrawlBox can be buggy when replacing and exporting multiple files. I had to delete some .PLT0 palettes in order to replace some of the stock icons, as the import picture prompt crashed when I tried to replace some stock icons that I exported from the StockFaceTex.pac.