Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [Unsolved] How do I delete Vertices?  (Read 2396 times)
UN
Expert Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: December 03, 2016, 08:35:12 AM »

I have been trying to sort something out with Meta Knights armor and would like to know how to delete the Vertices in the previewer. I am using Brawlbox v0.71 (I have v0.77 also), I am not talking about the model, but a piece of an object in brawlbox so to speak.

Do I need a different version of brawlbox, or program to do this.

I am also having issues with something else. I am trying to import Kirby's hands and his feet to replace Meta Knights. I don't know how to use blender or open any files. I don't want to import Kirby's bones to Meta Knight, just the object so He can have his arms and feet without messing up the moveset. To avoid spamming this thread (getting of topic) PM me if you are willing to help me out with my project. Gotta start somewhere and I joined this site a month ago, and have not contributed to anything yet.
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 05:50:42 PM by Ruku » Logged

Inactive

Sylv
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 01:01:11 PM »

On Brawlbox there's a Tool button on the top, press it and go to Vertices Editor. Select your vertices and on the bottom left it should say average and press it. It doesn't delete them, but it makes them very small to see.

Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
    Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
    PM me your FC after adding me!

UN
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 06:34:12 PM »

On Brawlbox there's a Tool button on the top, press it and go to Vertices Editor. Select your vertices and on the bottom left it should say average and press it. It doesn't delete them, but it makes them very small to see.
    Will it also help with getting rid of his cape?

Inactive

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 10:23:24 PM »

You don't need it to. With his cape, you can expand the MDL0(Which is the gray box that you click on to preview the model ordinarily), expand the Objects folder, select the polygon for the cape, and right-click->Delete.(i.e. Meta Knight's cape just happens to be its own polygon, in this particular case)

UN
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 10:25:03 AM »

You don't need it to. With his cape, you can expand the MDL0(Which is the gray box that you click on to preview the model ordinarily), expand the Objects folder, select the polygon for the cape, and right-click->Delete.(i.e. Meta Knight's cape just happens to be its own polygon, in this particular case)
    I think I tried that before, but I'll try it.

Inactive

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: