Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How do I add combos to moves [PSA]  (Read 2557 times)
UN
Expert Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: December 05, 2016, 09:17:37 AM »

I was wondering how do I add combos to PSA's? I am trying to give Link's up b (up special) a similar effect to Toon Links. How do I do that, the PSA's I have doesn't allow me to do that.

Inactive

TeenLukus
    Mega Kitten

DIscord: Mariah<3#6982

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 09:25:35 AM »

Copy the hitboxes and change the bones.

UN
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 02:39:26 PM »

Copy the hitboxes and change the bones.
    What?

Inactive

TeenLukus
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 03:40:12 PM »

You must be new lol

UN
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 06:41:12 PM »

You must be new lol
    Tongue Yeah, I am new to hacking. I still can't edit some characters in PSA editor without it freezing. How do I change the bones/know what bones to change it to? Where are the hitboxes found, and is changing hitboxes the only way to add combos. I'm working on a few characters and I would like to know how to add combos to each move. Moves such as; dash attack, air attack and specials. Would be nice to know how to do it.

Inactive

TeenLukus
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 06:49:05 AM »

Okay so this is complex. HA. Okay so if you open brawl box and click on links sword bone.
    I think its like KenC or something like that. okay you right click the bone on the right column and a number should pop up. once you see the number you can look up decimal to hex.
    or just use the windows calculator in uh.. programmer? Yeah! Okay. So you have the number, make sure its on decimal and type the number of the bone there, then click on hex and it will give you something like 23 or 2C now open up the move in PSA So then on the collision theres a little thing called bone, in the first 4 numbers you add the number into the last two. and bam

Or i can just do it.

UN
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: December 22, 2016, 04:54:24 PM »

Okay so this is complex. HA. Okay so if you open brawl box and click on links sword bone.
    I think its like KenC or something like that. okay you right click the bone on the right column and a number should pop up. once you see the number you can look up decimal to hex.
    or just use the windows calculator in uh.. programmer? Yeah! Okay. So you have the number, make sure its on decimal and type the number of the bone there, then click on hex and it will give you something like 23 or 2C now open up the move in PSA So then on the collision theres a little thing called bone, in the first 4 numbers you add the number into the last two. and bam

Or i can just do it.

I suppose you should do it, I couldn't follow any of that. I'm not used to adding moves like most hackers.

Inactive

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: