Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Op. Brawl  (Read 6488 times)
KingBeastMode119
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: December 06, 2016, 04:11:25 PM »

Since there is a Super Smash Bros. Project Melee Mod pack for SSBB I think there should be a Brawl Mod pack for SSB4 and it should be called Super Smash Bros. Operation Brawl with all of the characters from Brawl and some extra from Melee , give everyones moveset back to the Brawl version , like make Sonic's down smash his spindash attack instead of a kicking split and have the announcer calls like Brawl and add extra characters like Shadow (only certain characters who are assist trophies or NPCs or like legit characters like Goku who is a real character unlike fan characters like Shade The Echidna like if he is real (in he's not) and just make it better and also try to replace master core with Tabuu and also let's give mii fighters costumes tht has them dressed like all chars. In the game and yes dlc fighters for ssb4 can be in too) . I really want this because I for one think Brawl is way better then Melee and I think it deserves a mod pack remake jus like Melee has , so can this be a thing
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 10:12:03 PM by KingBeastMode119 » Logged

UN
Expert Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 05:37:10 PM »

Since there is a Super Smash Bros. Project Melee Mod pack for SSBB I think there should be a Brawl Mod pack for SSB4 and it should be called Super Smash Bros. Operation Brawl with all of the characters from Brawl and some extra from Melee , give everyones moveset back to the Brawl version , like make Sonic's down smash his spindash attack instead of a kicking split and have the announcer calls like Brawl and add extra characters like Shadow (only certain characters who are assist trophies or NPCs or like legit characters like Goku who is a real character unlike fan characters like Shade The Echidna or Dark Sonic or Mr. L like if he is real (in he's not) and just make it better and also try to replace master core with Tabuu and also let's give mii fighters costumes tht has them dressed like all chars. In the game and yes dlc fighters for ssb4 can be in too) . I really want this because I for one think Brawl is way better then Melee and I think it deserves a mod pack remake jus like Melee has , so can this be a thing
    Why add Brawl style characters when you can play Brawl instead?
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 05:38:20 PM by Ruku » Logged

Inactive

KingBeastMode119
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 10:15:35 PM »

If you can get an answer from the person who made project m with that questions except saying why add melee style characters when  you can play melee instead then his/her answer will be my answer

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: