Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A bunch of ideas here.  (Read 2165 times)
JBG
Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
Special Access

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « on: May 04, 2010, 06:03:25 PM »

so I have a friend over in the Netherlands--NICKtendo DS. Very skilled spriter, very good artist, and VERY creative. He's come up with some interesting moveset ideas that I think you'll like. I'll link to a few of them.

SHY GUY - Toon Link?

PLUSLE AND MINUN - Ice Climbers

MEWTWO - Lucario

LYRA, CHIKORITA, QUILAVA, FERALIGATOR - Pokemon Trainer

CHOZO - ???

And a few of my own, designed for my hacks.

Nayru (Zelda)

Forward B: Time Shock: Nayru waves her hand quickly, sending out a quick wave that on contact, "disables" the other player like Mewtwo's Melee Down B
    B: Nayru's Love: Same as Zelda's, but the spinning crystals have a longer reach.
    Up B: Time Warp: Nayru dissapears and reapears in a different area. The direction is influenced by the control stick. Any contact with other players will put them in slow motion for a short time.
    Down B: Lullaby: Nayru sings (not sure how the sound would be done, but Peach's music notes could be used for effects), putting any nearby players to sleep.
    Final Smash: Time Stop: Nayru raises her hand into the air and all players are halted for 15-30 seconds (real time should be dependent on damage, however). During this time, Nayru is free to roam and smack the other players. After it stops, all hit players will fly according to the last hit Nayru put on them.
    Smash forward: Magic slice: Simple magic karate chop, powered by magic and slows those hit for 2 seconds.
    Smash Down: Sound blast: Nayru will stomp down, creating a shockwave. (you could use the animation from her down throw)
    Smash Up: Time Shock: Nayru will hold up her hand creating a small vortex above it that lasts about 3 seconds, sucking in and shocking anything nearby.

Standard moves should differ a bit, though. Not sure how, but anyone that wants to can go and goof with this.

Din (ZSS)
    B: Fire Twirl: Din spins in place with her arms out and hands on fire.
    Forward B: Season Stream: Din holds the Rod of Seasons (One could hack her gun to be this, but it should only be visible for the animations that use the rod if possible) in front of her, creating one of four streams: A stream of ice, a stream of waves which put flowers on opponent's heads, a stream of fire, and a stream of wind. Wind does no damage, but blasts the opponent back, and has farthest reach. This lasts while the button is held, but it will diminish over time.
    Up B: Fire Dance: Din will leap up into the air twiling, creating an explosion when the move begins.
    Down B: Season Slam: Din will spin in place, creating a column of fire, ice blast, wind, or Bullet Seed (or something to the effect, something spring-y), wind doing the most knockback but again doing no damage.
    Final Smash: Din's Fire: Din will thrust her hand in the air, creating an orb of fire that constantly expands for 5 seconds, then halt and remain for fifteen more. There are blast box explosions in the center which do no damage to Din.
    Smash forward: Season Blast: Din shoots a burst of ice, flower inducing bubble, fire, or wind from her hand. Wind does no damage, but knocks the opponent back the farthest.
    Smash Down: Din pounds her fist into the ground, creating two pillars, one on either side of her, made either ice, thorns, fire, or wind. Again, wind does no damage, but is a heavy hit.
    Smash up: Flaming Scissor Kick: Din stands on her hands and claps her feet together, creating a burst of fire.

I realize most of mine wil be custom animations, but if they turn out they will be worth it.

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 07:06:20 PM »

People have been working on Mewtwo for countless months.
    Plusle and Minun aren't possible texture and vertex wise.
    ZSS has a really small file size and a PSA for her only really works if it's a strictly physical PSA.

Not to many people do PSAs and can't really do this and above all else...

This goes in the request thread. Not the thread for showing off a PSA.

JBG
    Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
    Special Access

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 07:14:19 PM »

Oh geez, I clicked the wrong forum...terribly sorry...

So Din won't really work unless it's more or less physical, hm? Well, that's fine, she really should use much less magic than Nayru anyway. I'll rethink hers.

well, sucks about those two then--wait, someone did the Mario and Luigi pair though, perhaps if one imported the Pichu models and animations from Melee and edited them somewhat, they could be done.
    « Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 07:17:16 PM by Black Boo » Logged

Demonsplay, Obviously
    Mega Kitten

Be the Bueler

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 08:11:43 PM »

I wana try making shy guy xD
    But not in a rush lol

Hello! I am not a regular poster! Just when I'm bored I post once in the family thread!

a common screenname of mine is Osamodas, though on some games I mispell as Osamada. I am looking to change the name, as I am an indesicive bastard Cheesy

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: