Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Glitch with Calikingz01's Goku revamp PSA  (Read 2377 times)
DUMMY
Brawl Vault: No Report

I still have Pokerus.

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « on: March 16, 2017, 06:21:17 AM »

So I've add this code to my code list:
    Respawn from the air like an Alloy
    4A000000 8077F908
    D2000000 00000003
    2C1e00BE 40820008
    3BC0000E 60000000
    93DD0038 00000000

And for some reason whenever Goku dies with Kaioken or SSJ2 he respawns with it. Furthermore if Goku dies when he's at 70% or higher, when he respawns his down-b triggers SSJ2 instead of Kaioken. Can anyone offer a solution here?

teh-myuutsu
    Banned
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 07:04:01 AM »

When you say "Respawn like an Alloy" do you mean simply falling off from the sky without a platform? That's probably the problem; Goku is likely programmed to clear all transformations upon standing in the air (Wait 1: Clear Bits etc. IF In Air). Due to the Alloy Code you used, it is possible that you have circumvented the reversion process.
    The same logic likely applies to the Super Saiyan Transformation as well; If Goku originally transformed into SSJ2 at 70%+ Percent, he will likely continue to do so as the game doesn't recognize him as being dead (which may be required to revert back to Kaio-Ken due to the possible assumption that there would be no healing items involved).

My solution would be to look for an IF value that handles either death, or invincibility (with the former, you can program it to his tumble and launch animations, and with the latter, onto his falling animations). The first would look for if Goku died while in a hurt state (should also add to fall and helpless for gimps) which could be used to reset, and the second option would look an anomalous situation that would never occur outside of respawning (normal falling invincibility), thus, possibly avoiding conflicts in the match.
    The only problem with this is that I'm currently unaware if any IF values contain these situations, if they do, it should work, Else, you might have to remove the code or tolerate it.

(tl;dr: The reversion process is likely circumvented by the Alloy Code due to it being coded around Wait 1 occurring in the air. If there are IF options covering death or invincibility in the fall state, you can redirect the code to those situations, if not, toleration or removal of the code may be your only options)
    « Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 07:04:59 AM by teh-myuutsu » Logged

DUMMY
    Brawl Vault: No Report

I still have Pokerus.

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 09:21:09 AM »

I found a IF in Goku's Wait1 that terminates the variables responsible for SSJ2 and Kaioken. But when I added it to his damage and tumble subactions nothing changed ingame regardless of how he died.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: