Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10]
Author Topic: The KC-MM Store is now closed.  (Read 15446 times)
Bad Box Art Mega Man
Keeper of the Gaming Universe
Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer 128-bit Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #135 on: April 05, 2016, 10:59:23 PM »

seeing the list of top kitten holders... i got knifed so hard XD
    was once the #1 spot, and i turned to #24. them's the breaks i suppose; i enjoyed the shop idea.
    glad i get to keep my custom title. i take pleasure in being the owner of quite possibly the largest video game crossover pic on DA.
    i look forward to next year.

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog >9000 Concerned Elector Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #136 on: April 05, 2016, 11:19:38 PM »

no one ever came close to the 26,000 kittens that daveybird had accumulated.

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

Voted "Best Guest for Campfires".

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen KCMM Veteran 128-bit Pro Gamer Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #137 on: April 06, 2016, 04:56:19 AM »

Probably because someone gave Daveybird a small loan of a million dollars twenty-six thousand kittens.

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Maikito
    DEITY OF AWESOMENESS!
    Mega Kitten

Have you found what you seek?

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #138 on: April 06, 2016, 06:37:08 AM »

In the end, the shop was a bit amusing, even though all I did was play with dirty money until I got this:

Oizen
    Global Moderator

Personal Text

• Awards KCMM Awards 2011 Winner King for a Day 128-bit Core Gamer Ceiling Cat >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #139 on: April 06, 2016, 12:41:27 PM »

Probably because someone gave Daveybird a small loan of a million dollars twenty-six thousand kittens.

He deserved it.

Ricky
    Global Moderator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Hey! Listen! Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker! Ceiling Cat

« Reply #140 on: April 06, 2016, 03:32:34 PM »

no one ever came close to the 26,000 kittens that daveybird had accumulated.

Well, I did when I snatched all of them and before I spent it all on more knives.

ㅤlㅤ
    "No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes.
    Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future." - P.W.

ㅤlㅤ

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer 128-bit Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #141 on: April 06, 2016, 04:03:33 PM »

Well, I did when I snatched all of them and before I spent it all on more knives.

[insert picture of DIO here]
    you're the bugger that mugged me? can't say i'm surprised; i had an enormous bulls-eye on my kitten wallet.

Ricky
    Global Moderator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Hey! Listen! Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker! Ceiling Cat

« Reply #142 on: April 06, 2016, 04:22:13 PM »

! No longer available

ㅤlㅤ
    "No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes.
    Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future." - P.W.

ㅤlㅤ

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10]
    Print
    Jump to: