Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Quick Question about the newest version of Brawl Box (v0.78 hotfix)  (Read 2057 times)
Luigis-Spaghetti
Expert Kitten

Making Brawl mods is basically my hobby =)

View Profile Awards
« on: March 28, 2017, 11:01:23 AM »

My question is can I rename BrawlBox.exe to include to include the version number or will that stop it from functioning properly? My computer will not recognize the new version of Brawl Box as a program that can open .pac files unless I rename it, but what I'm not sure about is if the renaming breaks the program, because when I do rename it, it crashes before even opening and I get the windows is looking for solutions window. Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

✦Dylan✦
Holocaust Mastermind
Extreme Kitten

Inactive, wont be returning

• Awards Tutorial Writer Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 11:18:38 AM »

Right click the pac file you want to edit, select "Open With". Then navigate to the new version of BB and make sure "use this to open all Pac files" is selected. Do this with all the BB filetypes and you'll be fine.

Or alternatively, put it on your toolbar, open it and drag in the files you want to use.

Hope I helped. Kirby Dance

Luigis-Spaghetti
    Expert Kitten

Making Brawl mods is basically my hobby =)

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 11:36:58 AM »

Yeah, that's what I've tried, but it won't be added to the list of programs to open the file.
    But you can drag files into BrawlBox? Nice! That could help for sure!

P.S. I don't think sm4sh modding killed this site, if Legacy TE is anything to go by  Wink

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 01:15:41 PM »

Do you have multiple Brawlbox's in the same folder? If so, then re- downloading each version into a separate folder should theoretically fix the problem; hope this helps

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: