Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How do you port animations from Melee to Brawl?  (Read 2723 times)
MetaWeegee
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: July 20, 2017, 11:40:43 AM »

Yup, just as the title states. I'm trying to import some Melee animations to use in Brawl mods. Is there any way I can do this? (If so, how?) Any help will be appreciated!

MetaWeegee
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 11:56:46 AM »

Anybody?

Lasercraft32
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 01:37:21 PM »

Why would you even want to port animations to brawl from melee????
Just because you may like melee better than brawl doesn't mean you should bring all of the bad stuff from melee into brawl. Sorry if I'm being rude about it, but seriously, if brawl has some things better than melee, you shouldn't ruin them because you like melee better.

Modding is just a hobby of mine.

Lillith
Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 02:08:51 PM »

Why would you even want to port animations to brawl from melee????
    Just because you may like melee better than brawl doesn't mean you should bring all of the bad stuff from melee into brawl. Sorry if I'm being rude about it, but seriously, if brawl has some things better than melee, you shouldn't ruin them because you like melee better.
    Well I mean... Animations. like an example for their use is for porting characters not in Brawl, such as Young Link, or ones that are different like Marth's sharper looking throws. There's a definite use for them that has nothing to do with what you're saying.

...I can't really answer the question at hand though, since as far as I know there's still no way to port them, and all Melee-ish animations that do exist were recreated and not ported. Sorry.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Roadhog360
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 04:24:07 PM »

Well I mean... Animations. like an example for their use is for porting characters not in Brawl, such as Young Link, or ones that are different like Marth's sharper looking throws. There's a definite use for them that has nothing to do with what you're saying.

...I can't really answer the question at hand though, since as far as I know there's still no way to port them, and all Melee-ish animations that do exist were recreated and not ported. Sorry.
    Well, that and this person is allowed to mod the game he paid for however he wants. Seriously, Laser, chill.

Lasercraft32
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5 on: July 28, 2018, 06:28:48 PM »

sorry. I'm just kind of angry about people liking melee so freaking much...  :\

Modding is just a hobby of mine.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: