Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: need help with importing. please help  (Read 1702 times)
Ali
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: July 29, 2017, 06:08:25 AM »

hey everyone, I'm new here I don't know how to import replace other models in brawlbox. I remember there was a Tutorial That the one who posted that, was working on shredder as link. but I don't know where to find the tutorial again. well, is there anyone to take a look at this model and make it available for brawl?https://www.mediafire.com/?aqs9t191gj174jh

Also, I wanted to add this model into brawl but it's c4d and I don't have cinema4d. is there anyone to convert it into dae for me? https://www.mediafire.com/?wuo6szn6njxak4p
thanks, everyone. I can't wait for answers.

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 08:31:39 AM »

Although I don't do full character importing requests, I do make tutorials, as well as Skype tutoring, if you're interested in learning

Ali
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 12:34:37 PM »

Although I don't do full character importing requests, I do make tutorials, as well as Skype tutoring, if you're interested in learning
    ok then fine, just give me a link for tutorial but there is only one question.... I think something's wrong with model. when I resize it, some huge boxes appear. will you take a look, please?

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 03:54:43 PM »

If you click the link to my website, it has a link to all of my current tutorials; one that'll sorta kinda show importing, cause it partially uses it, is going to be uploaded fairly soon, and then the full importing tutorial is coming much, much later

Also, would you mind posting a screenshot of what you mean?

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: