Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [PM 3.6] Replace Giga Bowser with another Character?  (Read 1799 times)
davidvkimball
Advanced Kitten

Former Legacy TE Lead

• Awards Featured Active Contributor Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: October 10, 2015, 01:21:56 AM »

If I wanted to add Beyonetta with a custom moveset, would it be possible to replace GigaBowser?

It would be cool because since Giga Bowser isn't tourney legal anyway, replacing him with another character would be fun.

What I'm thinking:

1. Rename FitBayonetta to FitGKoopa, FitBayonettaMotion to FitGKoopaMotion, etc. and replace files (don't know what I'd do about FitGKoopaDark or FitGKoopaFake though).

The model would be replaced with the Bayonetta import that goes over Zero Suit.

2. At this point, is there a .rel file I would need to import as well?

3. Also for sound effects, could I go into Group ID 22 Koopa's sound effects and replace sounds with Bayonetta voice clips?

TL;DR I want a way for folks to hold a shoulder button on Bowser and play Bayonetta (via Zero Suit Samus) with a custom moveset. Possible? Thanks in advance.
    « Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 01:22:54 AM by davidvkimball » Logged

davidvkimball
    Advanced Kitten

Former Legacy TE Lead

• Awards Featured Active Contributor Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 05:17:16 PM »

If I wanted to add Beyonetta with a custom moveset, would it be possible to replace GigaBowser?

It would be cool because since Giga Bowser isn't tourney legal anyway, replacing him with another character would be fun.

What I'm thinking:

1. Rename FitBayonetta to FitGKoopa, FitBayonettaMotion to FitGKoopaMotion, etc. and replace files (don't know what I'd do about FitGKoopaDark or FitGKoopaFake though).

The model would be replaced with the Bayonetta import that goes over Zero Suit.

2. At this point, is there a .rel file I would need to import as well?

3. Also for sound effects, could I go into Group ID 22 Koopa's sound effects and replace sounds with Bayonetta voice clips?

TL;DR I want a way for folks to hold a shoulder button on Bowser and play Bayonetta (via Zero Suit Samus) with a custom moveset. Possible? Thanks in advance.
    lol

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: