Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: About Project Xtreme  (Read 2885 times)
medico6601
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 22, 2017, 07:43:29 AM »

Hello you may know me or not, but I have been working on a build for a while now.....Project Xtreme!
Now some of you may remember it as an April Fools Day joke, but now it's a reality! It currently has 72 Characters on CSS and more will be added! I also plan to have it full Smash3/C and Smash 4 Styled สมัครufabet
Current Newcomers ทางเข้าufabet
Waluigi, Dr. Mario, Geno, Dark Link, OoT Ganon, Toon Zelda, Knuckle Joe, Pichu, Ninten, Lucina, Chrom, Dark Pit, Louie, Little Mac, Shulk, Bomberman, Megaman, Bass, Ryu, Shadow, Metal Sonic, Cloud and Chara.
Well, that's all for now! Be sure to come back here soon and check out the Discord Server ufabet

JakeTheSnake
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 08:54:58 PM »

Great Work on adding Shadow! I'm trying to main him in other builds.

teh-myuutsu
Banned
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 03:22:07 PM »

This mod will not succeed if you continue to advertise it as yourself. Change your name to the name of your mod, and present it in a coherent and professional way. If you want this mod to make it past your bedroom, you need to start thinking like a pro.

prohero
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 08:25:35 PM »

This mod will not succeed if you continue to advertise it as yourself. Change your name to the name of your mod, and present it in a coherent and professional way. If you want this mod to make it past your bedroom, you need to start thinking like a pro.

Thanks.
928bet
เว็บพนันออนไลน์
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 10:45:49 PM by prohero » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: