Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Having difficulty with 4 Mario PSAs.  (Read 1204 times)
Direact_N1
Mega Kitten

Mostly just a question person, haven't made stuff.

View Profile Awards
« on: February 08, 2018, 06:47:20 PM »

The difficulty being that they always crash whenever they are used in any type of match outside Training. The four PSAs in question are Shadow Mario, Brawl Minus Dr. Mario (The partially decloned one), SMG5 and SMG4, all coincidentally by the same creator for the most part. Minus Dr. doesn't even work in Training. I know Shadow required me to delete a bone of sorts, but how come he works in Training when I haven't...?

However, when I use Shadow (Mario) or SMG4 and 5 over Mario, he works fine for the most part outside of Training, but I would prefer to use them with their .rels so I can also use other Mario PSAs simultaneously. Do I have to use - Dr. in Brawl Minus only? I'm pretty sure SMG5 was the only PSA of Pure Darkness's that needed a code to work, and that was so whenever he tried to crawl he wouldn't crash the game, but he still works in Training without it.

I didn't know whether to put this in Attacks or Animations Help, or Vertex Help, or Progamming Help since I'm not sure why they crash in the first place. I installed their sounds and .rels too. Oh, yeah, this is all on Infinite in case that might be a reason.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: